That's my analogy now that I've owned the Storm for a few hours. Blackberries can *do* so much more than iPhones can. The list has been talked about to death, so I won't go into specifics here, but comparing the zen simplicity of the iPhone to the Storm's massive amount of built-in feature content is a lot like comparing the cars mentioned in the title. Personally I'd rather have the BMW even if I have to be a bit closer friend with my mechanic than I like. Yes, the iPhone is a bit more intuitive, and yes, what does work on the iPhone works pretty well, but I'd rather have a full powerhouse in my hands.

Btw, for those of you who don't have the cradle yet, it is seriously sweet! I got mine at daydeal.com. They're west coast, and free shipping. I get stuff the second morning and I've bought from them twice so far, nothing but good to say.
    11-21-08 01:33 PM
    Better to have the BMW if you'd have to pay so much money to switch over to the VW that it ends up costing the same... and the iPhone, if it is the VW, is not perfect by any stretch of the imagination.
    11-21-08 01:35 PM
    just ownin the bmw gets you laid lol
    11-21-08 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD