I ordered on the 18th, order placed 21st and processed on the 22nd. I have no tracking number as of 10 AM today, they said they will follow up with me if one pops up today! I have given up trying to worry and now I'm just waiting patiently.
    11-28-08 09:06 AM
    My order wen through, and was processed at 9 am on the 21st, and They have no tracking number for me yet.....
    11-28-08 09:12 AM
    Called my rep at 1:50 on the 21st to order. Her computer crashed & order was submitted at 2:15. I was told it wouldn't ship until the 25th. On the 25th Verizon told me that it wouldn't ship until at least the 8th. On the 26th, I got a tracking number that it was shipped out on the 25th. I just checked & it's on the truck & out for delivery now. FedEx usually gets here around 12-1 so hopefully I'll have it right around lunch time today. I don't know what happened but I'm getting it a lot sooner than I thought. Perhaps complaining to both Verizon & my rep made a difference. I'm also on a corporate account so maybe that had something to do with it too. It's kinda funny since my Curve messed up and I went ahead and called for a warranty replacement Wed. morning before I got my tracking number. I should be getting both a new Curve & my Storm today!
    11-28-08 09:29 AM
    hopefully i get it soon like you did^^
    11-28-08 09:32 AM
    Got one. Will be here by 3pm. I can see it now. 2:59 The doorbell will ring. Any other time, fedex is here in the am.
    11-28-08 09:33 AM
    My Storm is also on a Fedex truck to be delivered in the next 30 minutes.
    11-28-08 09:53 AM
    Well, it got here about 10 minutes ago. Just put it on the charger & will let it charge up before activating it this afternoon. So far seems good. No lag & screen click easily all around so far. I'll play with it some more later and see how it goes. Good luck to everyone. Hope you get yours soon too.
    11-28-08 10:23 AM
    i feel so cheated, but then i relax and remember it's just a phone.
    11-28-08 10:23 AM
    I got a tracking number on Wednesday, and its scheduled to deliver on Monday, Dec 1st. Originally it was scheduled to deliver on a Saturday when I was home, but since the "overnight delivery" never happened, its is now scheduled to come when I'm not there. I called Verizon and had them arrange with Fed Ex to just let me pick it up on my way to work Monday morning. I am actually gonna try to pick it up Saturday if I can. Good luck to you all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 11:04 AM
    Sometimes it's easy to forget we live in a pretty materialistic and technological world Every now and then I will put my blackberry down, and just go outside by myself for a nice long walk and think about life's problems.
    11-28-08 11:15 AM
    I ordered mine at 10:00pm on 11/21. I got a confirmation email, then nothing until the 25th when I got 3 emails. 1 saying that verizon was sorry about how it was going to be a while before I got my storm because of demand. 1 saying to go on their website and check out the features while I wait for the phone. 1 saying my storm had shipped and would be delivered in 2-3 business days. I got my phone the next day fed ex overnight. You have got to love how they covered all their bases with the 3 conflicting emails though. So far the phone has been awesome. This is my 1st Blackberry.
    11-28-08 11:16 AM

I will remember this next time I start getting upset.
    11-28-08 11:29 AM
    I talked to CS a little bit ago, and she said in her e-mails that anyone who ordered befor 2pm on the 21st that didn't get shipping on the 25'th would get shipping by the 28th......This is something new I had not heard before. Do u think she is just full of $hit? She also said my Saturday shipping would also be valid for tomorrow. What do u guys think?
    11-28-08 11:30 AM
    everytime I talk to a rep, I get a different answer. I don't know who to believe anymore.
    11-28-08 11:32 AM
    I got a tracking number on Wednesday, and its scheduled to deliver on Monday, Dec 1st. Originally it was scheduled to deliver on a Saturday when I was home, but since the "overnight delivery" never happened, its is now scheduled to come when I'm not there. I called Verizon and had them arrange with Fed Ex to just let me pick it up on my way to work Monday morning. I am actually gonna try to pick it up Saturday if I can. Good luck to you all.

I cannot seem to get a tracking number. I ordered around 4pm on the 21st and still no tracking number. I got a voice mail from a sales rep but she left an order number which so far does not allow me to do anything with as far as checking order status. IMO someone dropped the ball on this bad but as someone said its just a phone......

Thankfully several friends have gotten there so I have at least got to mess with them some. Got some major cons but the good seems to out weigh the bad.

-AW
    11-28-08 11:33 AM
    any way to know which email address the shipping confirmation would be sent to? ive received emails to a couple different addresses, so who knows whats going on
    11-28-08 11:36 AM
    ^^^^ it would be the one that is registered under your my verizon account online.
    11-28-08 11:41 AM
    I was told by a verizon CSR all tracking numbers get entered in their system between 230-4 in the afternoon east coast time... who knows if thats true but thats what he told me.
    11-28-08 11:44 AM
    I just wanted to add my vent. I calleded my order in around 11:30am on 11/21. I was told that the phone would ship out on 11/25. I called Verizon CS on 11/24 to check the status of the order, I was told that it still ship out on 11/25. I called again on 11/26 and the rep asked me if I mailed in my "paperwork." Confused, I finally figured out she was telling me that I had to send in the signed new contract before they would place the order. I was livid b/c this was never mentioned to me when I placed the order. So, she said she could override that and order the phone for me. I asked to speak to a supervisor and of course was "mysteriously" disconnected. Called back, got another rep and he said he would find out and call me back. He just called back today and confirmed that my phone was never ordered! I am HOT! I don't even want to be bothered at this point I'm so turned off. How can I be on the phone ordering a phone for 20 minutes, going over my contract, the accessories I want, my order total, etc, but yet it was never ordered? WTH!?
    11-28-08 11:45 AM
    I just wanted to add my vent. I calleded my order in around 11:30am on 11/21. I was told that the phone would ship out on 11/25. I called Verizon CS on 11/24 to check the status of the order, I was told that it still ship out on 11/25. I called again on 11/26 and the rep asked me if I mailed in my "paperwork." Confused, I finally figured out she was telling me that I had to send in the signed new contract before they would place the order. I was livid b/c this was never mentioned to me when I placed the order. So, she said she could override that and order the phone for me. I asked to speak to a supervisor and of course was "mysteriously" disconnected. Called back, got another rep and he said he would find out and call me back. He just called back today and confirmed that my phone was never ordered! I am HOT! I don't even want to be bothered at this point I'm so turned off. How can I be on the phone ordering a phone for 20 minutes, going over my contract, the accessories I want, my order total, etc, but yet it was never ordered? WTH!?

Until the WHOLE STORM NIGHTMARE I have always had good experiences with VZ Customer Support. My hope if that this whole thing has brought to light some major breakdowns in VZ system. I worked in QA for years and know that major breakdowns like this can teach you allot about your systems both good and bad.
    11-28-08 12:18 PM
    i'm not mad anymore. since i'm never going to cancel my order, i am now trying to figure out how to get even.
    11-28-08 02:14 PM
    i want to know why you guys have problems with the online shipping...I order mins first thing friday morning on the 21st shipped out by 3pm overnight arrived in my office at 11:30am on the 25...
    11-28-08 02:20 PM
    I placed my order at a corp store on Friday evening when they had long sold out for the day. I never got an e-mail with a tracking number, but I called the store today, and he gave me a tracking number! Apparently it went out on Wednesday but via TWO-day delivery (I think corp stores default to 2-day delivery), so it'll be here Monday... it's left some hub in Memphis, TN and those are the only scans.
    11-28-08 02:28 PM
    i ordered my storm on nov 21 through telesales, and like everyone else my shipment was delayed. At first I was told it would be shipped dec 5< then called a couple days later and was told it would ship dec 15. Well this was to long for me for reasons that don't matter now, so I went to best buy and found one there which i purchased, and placed on a new line i was porting in from att.. When I called to cancel my order I was told i could not cancel it and I could send it back if I wanted. Well today fedex came with the storm i ordered through telesales, i never got a tracking number from anyone.. can I keep it? I was already charged for it. Can I keep for a spare or sell on ebay?
    11-28-08 02:36 PM
    i ordered my storm on nov 21 through telesales, and like everyone else my shipment was delayed. At first I was told it would be shipped dec 5< then called a couple days later and was told it would ship dec 15. Well this was to long for me for reasons that don't matter now, so I went to best buy and found one there which i purchased, and placed on a new line i was porting in from att.. When I called to cancel my order I was told i could not cancel it and I could send it back if I wanted. Well today fedex came with the storm i ordered through telesales, i never got a tracking number from anyone.. can I keep it? I was already charged for it. Can I keep for a spare or sell on ebay?
    I imagine you could keep it, but you will have to pay for that line. If you sell the phone, the line that was activated still needs to be taken care of. If you cancel, they (Verizon) will expect the phone back.

11-28-08 04:45 PM
92 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD