This has been a pissing me off since i got the phone in Decemeber...whenever I try to open a SMS there is this tremendous lag where the phone is idle for like 30 seconds to a minute ..and then it finally opens the message. Even worse is after I send a text, the screen freezes or this lag happens again lasting about the same length in time. Its ***king annoying, does any body have the remedy to this situation?

One note ive noticed is that when i text within the network; i.e. verizon, there is no such lag. But when i text other contacts on different service providers, the lag is there...whats going on?!?!
    03-11-09 02:43 PM
    i called verizon, they suggest i download the latest beta software...but after i read so many complaints about the latest update im hesitant to give .114 a try. Im currently using .109...but this problem has been there since i got the phone with version .65
    03-11-09 03:38 PM
    I have the same problem and I'm on .148. Have you found a fix? It only happens when I send a text to someone not on the Verizon network.
    07-07-09 11:54 AM
    I have the same problem and I'm on .148. Have you found a fix? It only happens when I send a text to someone not on the Verizon network.
    If your having severe screen lag you might want to take the phone back to Verizon and show them the problem. If they cant fix it they'll replace it for you.
    07-07-09 12:04 PM
    Try deleting your text messages it made my phone a lot faster with the lag in sms.
    07-07-09 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD