Does anyone know how I get back my SMS ICON, I remember haven't it when I first got my Storm (9530) but after all the updates and themes,I've seemed to have missed placed it? Any suggestions or ideas?
    08-31-09 05:14 AM
    from email scren

bb>options>general settings>sms and email inboxes>

change to seperate is a good start.
    If that is what its set at already then it might be hidden.
    08-31-09 05:22 AM
    The "use the search" police can have a night off.

....from our Posting Rules & Guidelines.....

Post in the Right Forum
    We’ve done our best to layout the forum categories so they are logical and make sense. When you are creating a new thread, do your best to get it in the right category. We want these forums to be value added and educational. The General CrackBerry Discussion and General RIM/BlackBerry Discussion are good places to post if you have a serious question but are not quite sure where to put it. These forums are less stringently moderated, while specific forums (BlackBerry 8700 Series for example) are more strictly moderated to maintain their quality and usefulness.

And of course, we also have the Off-Topic Discussion forum. This is the place on the site to have fun and talk about whatever. From sports to the weather to what to buy your girlfriend for her birthday (buying her a new blackberry is always a good thing), anything goes in here. Just remember to keep it clean, keep it productive and keep it legal!

Make Meaningful Posts
    While CrackBerry.com is geared as much towards entertaining and connecting the Crackberry community as it is to helping solve problems and staying on top of news and rumors, all posts made within the site should be value added and on topic to the thread (even in the free for all). Hijacking a thread off-topic is a big No-No, and posts made for no reason other than to increase post count will be wiped from the site.
    08-31-09 08:25 AM
    What howarmat said. 2 check if hidden: full home screen > menu > show all. Look in folders as well.
    08-31-09 11:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD