When I'm texting, I get message full messages instead of automatically adjusting to a second part of the message like my pearl used to do. I don't know if this is determined by my carrier or by the phone because I just changed carriers and moved to the Storm at the same time. Is there anyway to fix it?
    03-31-09 05:46 PM
    When I'm texting, I get message full messages instead of automatically adjusting to a second part of the message like my pearl used to do. I don't know if this is determined by my carrier or by the phone because I just changed carriers and moved to the Storm at the same time. Is there anyway to fix it?
    If you mean when you get to 160 characters, it won't let you enter anything further in... Then this has been debated back and forth many many times, so do a search if you want all the gory details... And the basic solution is to either shorten your message or send an MMS.
    03-31-09 05:49 PM
    Lol..if I had a dollar for how many times this question was asked. I just gutta laugh now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 05:56 PM
    Lol, you wish you had a dollar for each time that question was asked... I wish I had a dollar for each time somebody mentioned something about an official OS release.

Now, who would have more money?
    03-31-09 06:07 PM
    Since we're on the subject... I'll take my cut from people who claim memory leaks.
    03-31-09 06:08 PM
    it only works if you have a different carrier it allows you to send ONE BIG message instead of verizons only 160 per text.....
    03-31-09 07:10 PM
    Send MMS is you want 160+
    03-31-09 07:11 PM
    Ha if we had a dollar for each question on anything the noobs fail to search we would be rich I'd be able to quit my job

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD