I'm having a slowdown issue while in the SMS message folder. When I reply to a message before it changes back to my inbox it will freeze up as if I never send to message, then my inbox will pop up. The slow down only happens when I open a message, close a message, or right after I send the message.

Previously everything in the SMS folder went smoothly. I have no installed anything new in weeks.

I've tried battery pull, turning phone on/off, erasing a majority of my past texts, I do no have any applications running, I've cleaned my browser's cache as well.

Any suggestions appreciated.
    06-25-09 09:45 PM
    Hmmm... I'm having this issue too, but only notice a difference immediately after replying/sending a txt via SMS. Kinda been this way throughout the evening... I thought it was just me.

I installed BerryWeather earlier today and thought it might be attributed to that, although I couldn't see how. Must be something going on with the network.
    06-25-09 10:27 PM
    After going between .151 and .148, I noticed that the higher and higher we go in os, the screen fade would lag our phones down. So, .151 cured this by putting in a different transition, to make the lag minimal.

Anyhoo, I believe it's just this os. You may try re-loading your OS but, I'm not sure whether that would help much or not... But it's worth a try!
    06-26-09 02:27 AM
    After going between .151 and .148, I noticed that the higher and higher we go in os, the screen fade would lag our phones down. So, .151 cured this by putting in a different transition, to make the lag minimal.

Anyhoo, I believe it's just this os. You may try re-loading your OS but, I'm not sure whether that would help much or not... But it's worth a try!
    I've been running .148 weeks prior to it being made official, it's not the O/S. On top of that, it was working fine all day up until early yesterday evening (txt messages would be sent and the screen would change over immediately as opposed to hanging for a few seconds). Regardless, whatever it was seems to be resolved this morning.
    06-26-09 08:45 AM
    It seems to be better now, I don't know how it could have just happened but at least its good now.
    06-26-09 09:33 AM
    And now later in the day its back.
    06-26-09 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD