Ok... Im not sure what happened, but when I go into my main folders (Applications, Setup, Downloads, IM, etc.) the icon in there have somehow been scrunched down smaller... they are not the robust square icon like on the home page and main menu. They are still set-up 4 accross, but just smaller!!!

Im clueless.
    02-17-09 09:37 PM
    I think that is just the size of the graphic. They are smaller, especially the IM ones.
    02-17-09 10:05 PM
    I just had the same problem. The solution is options>accessibility>Grid Layout>Default

You probably changed it to 4X4. If you change it back to default you'll get your large icons back.
    02-20-09 04:52 AM
    Ok... Im not sure what happened, but when I go into my main folders (Applications, Setup, Downloads, IM, etc.) the icon in there have somehow been scrunched down smaller... they are not the robust square icon like on the home page and main menu. They are still set-up 4 accross, but just smaller!!!

Im clueless.
    i dunno why but I actually like the smaller icons... I have my phone set that way now. At least we all know its not a glitch but just a setting in the options.
    02-20-09 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD