i always have my phone locked in my pocket and recently when i unlock it a little square icon pops up for like 10 seconds and i cannot do anything. anyone know how to speed it up or why its doing that? Also does anyone know if there is anyway to record conversations or if theres a third party app that can?
    thanks
    01-06-09 06:13 PM
    I have noticed this lately too. I am becoming more aware of memory usage and I have turned on Memory Cleaning and I am giving it a whirl. Try setting it's Idle Timeout to 1 hour and see if this helps.

Locking and Unlocking (with or without password) are important for putting your Storm in your holster, pocket, or purse.

Doctor Neutron
    01-06-09 09:47 PM
    are you guys running .85? i have noticed that since .75 the lock button is not as responsive. sometimes it may take me a few presses to unlock/lock the phone. i know that this has been discussed in the forum, so I am not too worried about the problem continuing once a real update comes out.
    01-06-09 10:50 PM
    same here.. it's a little better with .85 for me.. but still slow. Sometimes it doesn't know it's orientation when coming out of lock and a little shake fixes it.

It's software issue that will be ironed out with time
    01-06-09 11:02 PM
    I have noticed this lately too. I am becoming more aware of memory usage and I have turned on Memory Cleaning and I am giving it a whirl. Try setting it's Idle Timeout to 1 hour and see if this helps.

Locking and Unlocking (with or without password) are important for putting your Storm in your holster, pocket, or purse.

Doctor Neutron
    LOL - i have mine set on 5 minutes for memory cleaning. you think that is too much?
    01-06-09 11:18 PM
    its not set to clean the memory when you lock is it? that would cause a delay
    01-06-09 11:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD