Hi everyone, first post here so forgive me if i sound like a N00b and posted this in the wrong section.

Had a blackberry storm for about 2 months unlocked from vodafone and i think its great but i have a small issue with the calander. When creating a new entry/appointement after the bit where you specify the duration, the rest under that option is just blank? when you click the duration itself, the selection (blue bit) seems to scroll down forever? I dont know best to describe it but it says basically theres no options after duration and i can keep scrolling forever it seems (following the blue line if i click the hour or minute option).

Anyone seen this before and if its normal or not?

I have my company email, personal email from Gmail and Facebook calander options in new entry but none of them sync with the calander.

Thanks
    06-25-10 02:36 AM
    Hi everyone, first post here so forgive me if i sound like a N00b and posted this in the wrong section.

Had a blackberry storm for about 2 months unlocked from vodafone and i think its great but i have a small issue with the calander. When creating a new entry/appointement after the bit where you specify the duration, the rest under that option is just blank? when you click the duration itself, the selection (blue bit) seems to scroll down forever? I dont know best to describe it but it says basically theres no options after duration and i can keep scrolling forever it seems (following the blue line if i click the hour or minute option).

Anyone seen this before and if its normal or not?

I have my company email, personal email from Gmail and Facebook calander options in new entry but none of them sync with the calander.

Thanks
    I'm not really understanding your problem, you cant select a duration? Try just changing the beggining and end times.
    06-26-10 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD