So, I have been looking for something that would protect my storm and allow me to run, weightlift and protect it from sweat. I tried the zune holder and no go, since I have Zagg(IS) on it and it sticks to the plastic cover.
    At Target I found this cool pouch made for runners in the Sporting Goods Department. The Storm fits perfect, see through facing so I can access all touchscreen options. It also has a place for credit cards. Best of all it is under $15. I have attached the picture with the name of the product on it.

In true fashion the picture was taken with my Storm's camera. Now I feel like I have the complete package in a phone.
    01-02-09 11:19 AM
    Nice, thanks. I was wondering if there was something out there that the Storm can fit in.
    01-02-09 11:23 AM
    How is the headphone access?
    01-02-09 11:25 AM
    How is the headphone access?
    It has a pocket at the bottom that you can thread a headphone to and access the jack at the top of the headset
    01-02-09 11:46 AM
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! This is exactly what I have been hoping to find out. While it works, and I shouldn't care, carrying it in a 'fanny pack' while I run makes me feel like a big-ol' doofus.
    02-06-09 03:27 PM
    Thanks so much ... and you find that even despite the clear cover, the screen can be accessed?

Do you find that when you run with the Storm using the band, it changes orientations ??

The Storm certainly is a monstrosity to run with (I'd never run with anything larger than a standard iPod, usually I use a Shuffle)!
    02-06-09 03:29 PM
    does it keep out moisture i run often and i am so afriad of ruining my storm
    02-12-09 11:45 AM
    I'm also looking for this, to bad Target is not in Canada!
    02-12-09 12:07 PM
    I bought this and it was a no go. You can get a headphone jack in but it sticks out too much and the phone sit caddywampus. I just wanted to share a different viewpoint. IMO it doesn't work well.
    02-12-09 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD