Hello, I just recently bought an refurb storm and I am having problems w/ the sleep mode. Whenever the phone enters sleep mode it takes like 3-4mins before it will come back on. There is just the basic apps that came w/ the phone and that is it and I'm using an GSM provider not Ver.... please advise..
    07-09-09 12:01 PM
    Describe what exactly you mean when you refer to Sleep Mode? Are you triggering this in a perticular manner or do you simply mean letting the screen turn off and then trying to turn it back on via depressing it?

If it's the latter, then try reloading the most recent OS on it again, if that still doesn't work, then it's a hardware defect.
    07-09-09 12:03 PM
    Describe what exactly you mean when you refer to Sleep Mode? Are you triggering this in a perticular manner or do you simply mean letting the screen turn off and then trying to turn it back on via depressing it?

If it's the latter, then try reloading the most recent OS on it again, if that still doesn't work, then it's a hardware defect.

I'm having promblems w/ both of the examples that you describe above.. when i press the "lock" button it goes to sleep and takes forever coming back on, like it's rebooting it self... I tried pulling the batt but no luck
    07-09-09 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD