Ever since I updated the phone, I notice that my phone has slowed down... not in general, but after I hangup after a phone call. It stays like that for a minute or so... is there anyone else experiencing this problem or is it just my dumb luck?
    12-16-08 01:57 AM
    Can't say I have. If I were you I would just do a clean wipe and reinstall the OS. Make sure you back up your data.
    12-16-08 02:01 AM
    yea me to.. really slow. The little timer (wait symbol) pops up alot more frequently now...since my upgrade to .75. Overall just sslllooowwwww
    12-16-08 02:03 AM
    Running .76 so couldn't tell you. I will say this...OS is still quite buggy, probably going to be returning my Storm. I use my Blackberry quite heavily and the Storm is not a good Multi Tasking/Heavy Use Blackberry. I will return to my 8830, or quite possibly jump ships and go with a Bold.
    12-16-08 02:03 AM
    after i hang up it only takes a couple seconds to go back to main screen. my
    .75 OS is amazing. I can notice any lag coming from my phone and my memory is at 31.7mb. everything is getty upping pretty fast. Pardon the language.. =)
    12-16-08 02:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD