My wife thinks I have a MAJOR problem when it comes to messing around with my phone all the time. It's the first thing I do in the morning and the last thing I do at night. I can honestly say that I have always been sort of a technut but I'm CRAZY FOR CRACKBERRYS!!
    12-09-08 02:38 PM
    So you are single now?
    bwahahahahahaha... yeah, he had issues anyway.
    12-09-08 02:42 PM
    It's nice to see this thread getting a second wind!

I agree with the comment about all of the annoying flaming threads!

Update: My girlfriend still hates my phone. But, I think she might be coming around though because I've seen her using my Storm to find recipes on Cooking Light. This phone is becoming something amazing...it not only lets me survive the hectic work days, but it also indirectly gets me fed! How's that for a marketing angle, RIM?
    12-09-08 02:52 PM
    True... but if you have the right girlfriend... your girlfriend doesnt have any lag when you want to move her from portrait to landscape.
    HILARIOUS!
    12-09-08 07:29 PM
    My girlfriend hates my Storm. It doesn't help that she has no idea how to use it ha ha. The other day I told
    her not to call me because I was updating to the .75 OS. Since we have a long distance relationship the phone is all we have. She was PISSED.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-08 09:54 PM
    I'm going to be in a world of trouble for a while. Not only do I watch fishing shows, football no matter who is playing, fish every chance I get and work on my laptop... NOW I have Crackberry.com. When the Storm arrives - I'll have to buy her something really nice for Christmas.

But, no need to buy her one... She has a plain ol' phone and something this complex would frustrate her. She gets mad at the laptop all the time. No Storm for her!

I've got it... "Honey, won't you play 'Guitar Hero' for a while!" Yep, that's the ticket. She loves that game!
    12-09-08 10:18 PM
    Tip for the guys: Reaffirm your love for your girlfriend by telling her that she is still number one in your life.

Please try not to caress the Storm while you are feeding her this line of bull.
    12-09-08 10:56 PM
    For my Christmas gift, the girlfriend is getting us a 3-day trip to Vegas (and staying at Bellagio!). At first, I thought it was a trip for me since work has been really stressful the past few months, but now I think it's a trip where she can get away from me and the Storm by pampering herself with massage and spa treatments. She's a sneaky one!
    12-10-08 04:47 PM
    My bf got rid of his curve in order to get an iphone and I am pretty sure it was only to spite me.
    12-10-08 05:22 PM
    Bought my Storm for $385 with no contract. My gf (soon to be fiance) asked what I wanted for xmas. I said I have everything I need and she offered to pay for the phone. I didnt want her to but she kept bugging me. I eventually caved and said, just give me $200.

She knows how I am with my gadgets and was shocked she didnt prevent me from buying it. I guess because now, she can check facebook and browse the web when we're out. She loves Word Mole.
    12-10-08 05:29 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD