does anybody know if the storm will be GSM capable? Verizon is CDMA and im in canada and would love to purchase the storm but would need ot use it on robers so any info on that?
    10-06-08 10:38 AM
    This has been answered approximately 4,237,456 times.

You my friend are the lucky number 4,237,457th person to ask!

**Head desk**

I'm sorry i'm not normally like this, but there is an answer to this in probably every other thread you can read
    10-06-08 10:43 AM
    really? what do i win? Well its obviously not the answer to my question
    10-06-08 10:50 AM
    really? what do i win? Well its obviously not the answer to my question
    The answer is in between the lines.... Just read any of the random unlock threads, pretty positive there are atleast 3 - 5 on the front page of these forums
    10-06-08 10:52 AM
    hmm you made me look for the answer whhhhyyyy??? lol okay so the storm will be basically be a CDMA device with a sim card slot which will allow it to run on any GSM carrier thx for the help rj
    10-06-08 10:55 AM
    hmm you made me look for the answer whhhhyyyy??? lol okay so the storm will be basically be a CDMA device with a sim card slot which will allow it to run on any GSM carrier thx for the help rj
    I believe you are correct, i have numbed my mind and memories of all the tie backs to the question! Thank you for doing the research, . Just trying to keep the threads as tidy as possible, it's lack of research that is making this forum overwhelmingly complicated to navigate because people are trying to thumb through the very little bit of information with 50 thousand threads. Hope ya get my drift, not trying to be rude but the whole thread is just a litter to the forum and makes it more complicated for people that are just coming through like yourself, to find productive useful information, .

No harm no foul though! I aint mad atcha!
    10-06-08 11:07 AM
    **Head desk**
    RJ, you really shouldn't slam your head on Conan's desk. He might take offense. And you could lose your job and how would you get your storm?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-08 11:07 AM
    **Head desk**
    RJ, you really shouldn't slam your head on Conan's desk. He might take offense. And you could lose your job and how would you get your storm?!

First off: I headbutt what I see fit! Mwuahahaha

Secondly: I work for VZW, not Conan

Third: You are mistaking me with someone else

Fourth: That would be stang, he even has a picture of him sitting at the desk

Fifth: I'm sorry, I'm a horribly facetious person and I swear I tried to stop at Secondly, my fingers just kept typing.

**Disclaimer** I am just playing with you, it's an honest mistake, please do not take offense due to my incredibly low self will I couldn't stop myself from being facetious!
    10-06-08 11:11 AM
    Well that's what I get for using wap and my memory. But, please, don't slam your head on VZW's desk. They might take offense and.... Well, I just want you to be able to get your storm.

10-06-08 11:16 AM
    Well that's what I get for using wap and my memory. But, please, don't slam your head on VZW's desk. They might take offense and.... Well, I just want you to be able to get your storm.

Chances are employees won't get it for 6 months, so I would be doing myself a favor as far as receiving the storm early.

As bestbuy used to say, when I worked there before VZW, "We are going to promote you to customer".

No matter how many benefits, customers always get something better than the employer!
    10-06-08 11:18 AM
    "We are going to promote you to customer"

I'm stealing that line.

10-06-08 11:23 AM
    man thats the oldest line in the book maybe you should do your research and stop littering my thread you and all of your facetiousness
    10-06-08 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD