Is there any way to have a signature automatically appear in all the SMS n MMS that I make?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 01:48 AM
    This has been covered before...did you try searching?

Anyways, answer your question, no there is not an actual 'option' that allows you to have a signature. However, you can add an entry into your autotext say for xx and have it change to what you want to say for your signature. That is the only workaround that I have seen.
    08-01-09 01:55 AM
    SMS signatures are so annoying.

Dunno why you would do that to your friends..
    08-01-09 02:14 AM
    This has been covered before...did you try searching?

Anyways, answer your question, no there is not an actual 'option' that allows you to have a signature. However, you can add an entry into your autotext say for xx and have it change to what you want to say for your signature. That is the only workaround that I have seen.
    searching .... whats that

SMS signatures are so annoying.

Dunno why you would do that to your friends..
    definitely agree ... i love when people put their name .... i already know who its from.
    08-01-09 02:18 AM
    All SMS and MMS messages have your phone # tagged to it... why on earth would you sign it?

In my experience, it's more annoying than anything when people sign their SMS msgs. I already know who it's from, and the sig is usually more reading than the msg itself.
    08-01-09 02:58 AM
    Details of what amavit suggested:

Options > autotext > menu > new > replace field > shorthand such as xx > with field > signature u want.

W/in msg > type shorthand > press space bar > signature appears.
    08-01-09 06:54 AM
    on the rare occasion when i am sending a text to someone who i know does not know my cell number i do include a sig. the best way i have found to do this is what others have mentioned and create an auto text. so now all i do is enter my initials, hit the space bar and voila my name appears.
    08-01-09 12:18 PM
    on the rare occasion when i am sending a text to someone who i know does not know my cell number i do include a sig. the best way i have found to do this is what others have mentioned and create an auto text. so now all i do is enter my initials, hit the space bar and voila my name appears.
    initials, i like that. never thought of that. makes sense. hahaha
    08-01-09 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD