I know I should be patient, but that is near impossible. To those of you who have recently received your Storms after a seemingly never-ending wait, what did you do to pass the time and thus calm your nerves?

Lol, but seriously. I'm fiening.
    12-03-08 12:27 PM
    read other post on this same subject .. just waiting 7 days to go then units get shipped out some of these post are confusing about how peeps so i order xxx and i got a couple days later hear ive been sitting waiting since 22

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 12:37 PM
    I know I should be patient, but that is near impossible. To those of you who have recently received your Storms after a seemingly never-ending wait, what did you do to pass the time and thus calm your nerves?

Send emails to VZW customer service. Call 611 and try to find someone to complain to. Browse this forum looking for other like-minded people. Get mad about VZW.

It's not as fulfilling as actually having it in hand, but it passes the time.
    12-03-08 12:39 PM
    You could burn some time trying to decipher Mooscs' email.

read other post on this same subject .. just waiting 7 days to go then units get shipped out some of these post are confusing about how peeps so i order xxx and i got a couple days later hear ive been sitting waiting since 22

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I keed, I keed...

Edit: I broke the code.
    12-03-08 01:03 PM
    I fell your pain man... I ordered mine last week, was told "yeah the 8th is the latest ship date, but a woman that ordered one a couple days ago got hers today"

called vz today, still no tracking num... but as everyone else said, they didn't hesitate to charge my card...
    12-03-08 01:13 PM

I keed, I keed...

ROFLMAO
    12-03-08 01:16 PM

I keed, I keed...

haha thanks.
    12-03-08 03:05 PM
    Send emails to VZW customer service. Call 611 and try to find someone to complain to. Browse this forum looking for other like-minded people. Get mad about VZW.

It's not as fulfilling as actually having it in hand, but it passes the time.
    Haha thanks, but there are only so many times I can dial 611 on my phone before the numbers fall off.
    Plus it's never any fun arguing with the VZW people because they never argue back, and the result is always me ending up feeling like a horrible person.
    12-03-08 03:09 PM

count sheep, always works for me.
    12-03-08 03:09 PM
    It isn't even released in Canada yet, so I feel your pain. I check the website many times a day, I check CB ALL day long still nothing. if they would atleast give us a date so we have one set that would satisfy me for a little bit lol!! but time passes SO slowly waiting for this phone. i know it will be worth it in the end. I keep watching and reading info on the storm that way when it comes I'm set!
    12-03-08 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD