I planned on it................................................ ...........
    11-12-08 11:59 PM
    i want to know who wouldn't call in... i dont think there is one person on here.
    There wil be people on here going ohhhhhh ahhhhh I got my Storm
    11-13-08 12:00 AM
    I dunno about a sick day...but I might pretend like I have a 10am doctors appt that I can't miss ...hehehehehehe diabolical!
    11-13-08 12:02 AM
    Not sure about BGR Capt....but I am going with the 23rd. That is what I have been told too many times personally.... so I will stick with that until Verizon has an official launch date. I will also eat a large plate of crow if I am wrong....so if it is the 24th I will be too sick to go to work....
    Rare, Medium-Rare, Meduim, Medium-Well, or Well Done?

11-13-08 12:03 AM
    Now, I don't really understand how it works in the States, but from what I understand, you can only be sick a certain amount of days a year? Strange...
    Anyways, I would never call in sick because of a phone launch, maybe take a day off, which never is a problem, but in my case, the phone will be brought to me by a courier, so if it is on a weekday, I'll get him to come to work, if it is a weekend day he'll get some home made coffee :P Maybe an evening appointment, don't know if they do that. Anyways, it's coming!
    11-13-08 03:15 AM
    Its being despatched tomorrow, so I should get it Saturday. I'll be home all day just waiting for it. Play with it this weekend, post on the forum FROM MY NEW STORM!
    11-13-08 05:11 AM
    You bet your *** i'm calling in sick on the 21st
    11-13-08 07:11 AM
    There wil be people on here going ohhhhhh ahhhhh I got my Storm
    TP... that will be my first post!!!

My second one will be... "Hey CX... how the heck do you... <fill in the blank>"

11-13-08 07:14 AM
    Well, since I have Friday's off, it looks like I won't need that sick day after all! =p
    11-13-08 07:23 AM
    Not calling in sick. Calling in cause there is on he ll of a Storm coming next Friday!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-08 07:30 AM
    Yep, I'll certainly take a sick day. The way I look at it, if I get the Storm and then go to work I won't get any work done anyway. Plus, I would spend all day showing it to my coworkers, thereby cutting into their productivity as well, so I'm actually doing my employer a favor by staying home.

I get 13 sick days a year of which I have only taken 4, so I won't feel guilty one bit.
    11-13-08 07:32 AM
    I won't be tasking the day off, it would be way too much lost money, but I am going to come in an hour or two late.
    11-13-08 08:29 AM
    I already had my veteran's day floating holiday scheduled to be taken for the 21st but ill be in columbus ohio for the michigan game. please god dont let me break this phone drunk the first weekend i have it
    11-13-08 08:49 AM
    I won't call in sick but I will most likely go in late. I'm still trying to figure out what's the best strategy to get the storm, is a camp out over night thing? will stores get enough in? ect.\
    11-13-08 09:12 AM
    I'll be working from home that day !!!
    11-13-08 09:15 AM
    i was just reading a reply in a post which brought me to this question:

Would you really call in a sick day to get a BB storm?
    seriously people do you do this type a thing? lol!
    do you remeber all those people nationwide that were in line for either of the iphone releases? You really think it was coincidence that all those people were off on the exact same day?
    11-13-08 09:22 AM
    I just submitted my request for a Personal Day on Nov.21
    11-13-08 09:37 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD