Hey folks,

Recently I picked up a Shure headset adapter cable for my Storm, so that I could use my own buds as a headset/mic combo and listen to music. I noticed another thread here that mentioned using the Shure headset with the Storm, even listing this adapter as an option. However, I've been using mine with rather strange results.

I'm finding that sometimes I'll answer/make a phone-call, and be able to hear everything but the person on the other end hears dead silence. Other times, it works perfectly. The phone is not muted and there's no mute switch on the MPA, so I cannot explain the behaviour. Has anybody else noted this issue with their own Shure/other wired headset?

I know some people have had issues with the phone itself, but in my case it seems to be isolated to the headset.

I really would like to be able to use my own earbuds with some sort of headset adapter, but if I can't fix this issue I'm thinking of hunting down the Jabra BT3030's people have been talking about... Can't seem to find them locally though. I do wonder how adverse an affect using a BT set will have on my battery life?
    01-10-09 02:59 AM
    sdfasdfsdfasdf
    05-04-09 07:23 PM
    an answer? im looking to get a set and i hope theyres no problems
    05-04-09 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD