Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to everybody? Got a question about the contact list. Is it possible to show everybody's phone number that is in my contact list? I can't find out how to do it here and on Blackberry's website. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
    12-24-08 03:44 PM
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to everybody? Got a question about the contact list. Is it possible to show everybody's phone number that is in my contact list? I can't find out how to do it here and on Blackberry's website. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
    What do you mean? Like show their number under their name in the Address Book? I dont think thats possible...sorry!
    12-24-08 04:40 PM
    I would like to be able to look at my contact list and have there number show up or scroll through the list and see the number without actually clicking on the person's name. What happened was a friend read off a cell number and asked me if I knew who it was so it was a pain trying to find it.
    12-24-08 05:16 PM
    If he is reading off a cell number, you can just type it on the search application on the phone and it will show up. Real easy
    12-24-08 06:52 PM
    Thanks stang. Never thought about using the search tool. Happy holidays!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-08 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD