So I've been offered to do a straight swap for a Nokia N95-8GB phone for my BB Storm 9530.

My storm is currently unlocked and used on ATT. I do not have data on my BB so I'm not using the phone for it's full potential.

Should I do the swap or keep my BB? What do you all think I should do?
    12-16-09 04:11 PM
    Your choice. Why does the Nokia owner want to give up that phone?
    12-16-09 05:57 PM
    How is anyone supposed to know what you should do? Should I wax my car today or tomorrow? Should I wear a black tie or a blue one?
    12-16-09 06:03 PM
    How is anyone supposed to know what you should do? Should I wax my car today or tomorrow? Should I wear a black tie or a blue one?
    Wax it tomorrow, it is getting late today and you want good light. Definately wear the blue tie, black is so dull.
    12-16-09 06:59 PM
    Wax it tomorrow, it is getting late today and you want good light. Definately wear the blue tie, black is so dull.
    But only wax it if there is good light, but it's overcast...
    12-16-09 07:20 PM
    Anybody want to exchange their mercedez to my toyota ? Let me know
    12-16-09 07:40 PM
    so are you comparing the mercedez to a toyota like a blackberry to a nokia?

Reason, he said he wants to try the blackberry setup now.

I'm meeting up with him tomorrow and I'm going to trade. If I were to use the full potential of the storm I would probably keep it but it's time to move on. Hopefully my new job will give me a BB
    12-16-09 10:06 PM
    HA HA HA your insane the BB is far superior to the Nokia in every way - You friend has seen you coming.......
    12-17-09 03:25 AM
    That's easy. The Storm is a POS and if you're not using it for data I'd dump it in a heartbeat. The Nokia is far more stable, has less lag and is an allround better PHONE. If you don't need the email etc on the BB dump it.
    12-17-09 07:06 AM
    That's easy. The Storm is a POS and if you're not using it for data I'd dump it in a heartbeat. The Nokia is far more stable, has less lag and is an allround better PHONE. If you don't need the email etc on the BB dump it.
    I came from a N95 with no data plan. Currently, I am using a E71 and a storm, with E71 not having a data plan. I agree with trippyrez. If you don't have a data plan, it's quite useless to use a blackberry. There is a larger selection of apps which can be used offline on the Symbian OS compare to blackberries. Specifically the Garmin GPS app on the symbian device allows you to navigate offline as the maps are installed in the device memory. I use it quite often. Only thing you would probably miss is a larger screen on the storm, otherwise I would recommend on the trade if you don't plan on getting a data plan.
    12-17-09 10:30 AM
    I feel it's a reasonable trade in your situation.
    12-17-09 11:14 AM
    So I decided to keep my bb 9530. I was able to mess around with it and I feel my BB will benefit me more than a Nokia.
    12-18-09 12:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD