I currently have the Tour, and i do like it, except well, doesnt have many good cases and short battery life.
    but i have been looking at the storm
    because it has more fun games that involve the touch screen,
    and the cases are really nice for it,
    plus is it kinda easy to text on it once you get used to it?
    and one last question, does it glitch alot?
    because the reviews for it say it glitches alot and is VERYYY slow.
    but thats the only thing thats holding me back.
    please help meeeeeeee
    07-26-09 08:40 PM
    Get it if you want to. Sounds like you already convinced yourself to get it. I love my storm, never glitches and is fast.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-09 09:30 PM
    I currently have the Tour, and i do like it, except well, doesnt have many good cases and short battery life.
    but i have been looking at the storm
    because it has more fun games that involve the touch screen,
    and the cases are really nice for it,
    plus is it kinda easy to text on it once you get used to it?
    and one last question, does it glitch alot?
    because the reviews for it say it glitches alot and is VERYYY slow.
    but thats the only thing thats holding me back.
    please help meeeeeeee
    i'll trade you my storm for your tour
    07-26-09 09:32 PM
    well, I am a current Tour owner, and had the storm for about a week. I, personally, couldnt get accustomed to the touch screen and my storm froze on me constantly. I had OS .148 on mine, and though it became less glitchy after I put .148 on it, it still had minor glitches but became more tolerable. However, for me, the Tour outshines it because I have no lagging, no freezing and battery life is nearly the same as it was for the storm. I have minor trackball issues, thats about it.

What I do miss from the storm is the large screen, nothing the Tour has can replace that.
    07-26-09 09:34 PM
    I personally have a Storm and Bold... and I think that is quite possibly the best combo.... Bold is serious business, 3G and wifi, and the Storm is fun and at times challenging. I'm running OOAKS hybrid and its AWESOME....
    07-26-09 09:39 PM
    Well if all you are interested in is games, get the Storm. But you sound young, I don't know why, and I guess you text a lot. If you do then you are not going to like typing on the Storm, trust me there is nothing like a physical keyboard. As far a cases go, the Tour just came out, give it a little and you will have all the cases you want.
    07-26-09 10:07 PM
    All phones have their respective pros and cons. Do your research and don't expect a rebranded iphone. The Storm is RIMs first attempt in the touch screen market and they did start off on the wrong foot. But the gradual release of leaks has further steadied the Storm into what people expected w/ the BB name. Keep in mind the abilities of the phone and some laginess at times may be expected; but nothing intolerable since a .151 upgrade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-09 10:52 PM
    I've never hated it enough to consider selling it.

Well, once, but I almost bricked it on an OS reload so it wasn't exactly anything the phone did.
    07-26-09 10:56 PM
    i'll trade you my storm for your tour
    I second this, but will include $25 dollars...do we have an accord?!?!?
    07-26-09 11:04 PM
    I second this, but will include $25 dollars...do we have an accord?!?!?
    i dont get it.
    07-27-09 04:55 AM
    I got my Storm about a month ago and I love it! I wouldn't say it's just for games either. I have nothing to compare it to as this is my first BB but I can't imagine not being able to conduct business on it if you need to do that. I love the big screen and a lot of other things about it.

The touch screen keyboard does leave something to be desired and I can see where a physical keyboard would probably win in a contest, but since I'm not a text-r this doesn't really bug me very much.

I purchased QuickPull when I saw so many posts dealing with memory drain and having to pull batteries. I didn't want to physically pull my battery all the time and QuickPull Pro solves this very nicely. I set it to notify my when my memory was getting low and it asks me if it should reboot so it's a very polite app and doesn't just reboot when it wants to.

I'm on .148 currently. I will upgrade to .151 when it's an official upgrade.

You have to remember that everyone puts their own stuff on any of these phones and the BB is a mini-computer which means some add-on apps may not play nice together and cause problems but one might not pinpoint it to what they themselves have added which may create or contribute to it.

Nobody can make the decision for you because it pretty much boils down to what you want & need it to do.
    07-27-09 05:23 AM
    I personally have a Storm and Bold... and I think that is quite possibly the best combo.... Bold is serious business, 3G and wifi, and the Storm is fun and at times challenging. I'm running OOAKS hybrid and its AWESOME....
    Same here
    07-27-09 05:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD