Ok, Their is dust under my screeen and im getting a new one, should i put .75 back on before i send it back?
    Or will they ask me about how i got it ..

What do you think i should do?
    12-30-08 11:13 AM
    Ok, Their is dust under my screeen and im getting a new one, should i put .75 back on before i send it back?
    Or will they ask me about how i got it ..
    What do you think i should do?
    Don't do anything. No way are they going to check on what OS you are running. And there's no relationship between OS an ddust under the screen!
    12-30-08 11:16 AM
    I would downgrade just incase. Only takes a few extra minutes
    12-30-08 11:33 AM
    You should always do a handheld wipe before you send your phone in so all your info is deleted....so downgrading shouldn't be the issue....
    12-30-08 11:35 AM
    You should always do a handheld wipe before you send your phone in so all your info is deleted....so downgrading shouldn't be the issue....
    Never wiped a phone do i lose all my contacts?
    12-30-08 11:54 AM
    wipe after you get your replacement and yes you will lose your contacts. Options > security options > general settings > bb button > wipe handheld.

Also, I would downgrade as well just in case.
    12-30-08 12:03 PM
    yes...but you're sending back the phone so that's kind of the point of wiping it.
    12-30-08 12:03 PM
    Aright thanks guys hopefully its a good one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 12:15 PM
    Yes that is the point of a wipe...you don't want verizon having any of your information....they recommend a wipe before you return it....it automatically downgrades your OS to the manufacturer one...so whatever it shipped with it will go back to.
    01-05-09 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD