Hey CB junkies,

Quick question for ya, I've just installed the .114 Hybrid, and I connected my blackberry and ran the desktop manager. upon starting it asked me if i would like to update the follow programs.

It mentioned blackberry 4.7 software, browser, and few other things. My question is this.... now that i have a hybrid does that mean i potentially have older code for programs like the browser and such, if so should I hold off on updating these programs as this may cause a conflict within the hybrid os? Will this have any effect on anything? Should I go ahead and update these programs anyway?

Thanks for the feedback in advance,
    Inous
    03-14-09 08:06 PM
    Hey CB junkies,

Quick question for ya, I've just installed the .114 Hybrid, and I connected my blackberry and ran the desktop manager. upon starting it asked me if i would like to update the follow programs.

It mentioned blackberry 4.7 software, browser, and few other things. My question is this.... now that i have a hybrid does that mean i potentially have older code for programs like the browser and such, if so should I hold off on updating these programs as this may cause a conflict within the hybrid os? Will this have any effect on anything? Should I go ahead and update these programs anyway?

Thanks for the feedback in advance,
    Inous
    I have .114 as well and dm asked me the same thing I went ahead and did it with no ill effects. I will warn you that it asks me to update the same applications every time I plug in. I just say yes and sit through it. Lol
    03-14-09 08:58 PM
    or if everything is working fine, say no and then proceed with what ever you were going to do.
    03-14-09 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD