Ok.. so my replacement Storms' battery cover never really snapped in right. Second day I had it, I walked off and my cover remained. And you can attest to the fact that I did NOT do this out of carelessness because as often as we all need to do a batt. pull... we are experts at replacing the battery cover. Am I right? (i dont use quickpull...)

Anyway.. Im having a hard time getting one from anywhere other then verizon. I found a couple cheap at like 15 bux online.

On the other hand I did win a free CellUnlock code a couple days ago off of CB. Would anyone wanna trade? Cover for code? Or maybe you have one lyin around (i dunno..). If so, and you can use the code. PM me here or reply. I'm on this site enough to see it.

If not.. then Ill just buy one. Would hate to just waste the code though too. I cannot use it at the moment.
    12-19-09 07:33 PM
    You can get em for about 10 on ebay, and they are free of branding, except ffor the BlackBerry symbol.

Wait, that's Storm2, not sure about the original storm...
    12-19-09 07:53 PM
    Just checked, original storm batt covers are around 6 on ebay.
    12-19-09 07:54 PM
    ha.. never even checked ebay. As old as it is I never do. Anyway.. thats probably a decent price. Ill check it out. Still have a unlock code that is useless to me..
    12-20-09 10:47 AM
    I lost mine recently getting off a plane. By the time I realised it, too late to go back to get it. My wife took it to Verizon and they gave her one for no charge.
    12-20-09 02:19 PM
    My friend works for a 3rd pArty sprint retailer. He got me a silver storm door and dock which is mounted in my car all for 15 dollars. I believe they did have them in the crackberry store. if I remember right they had all 3 colors as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 07:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD