Shipping update for all those that ordered (good news)

Printable View

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
Page 1 of 8 123 ...
  • Orders that were placed on and after 11/22 will ship no later than 12/8
  • SOUTH & MIDWEST
  • Orders that were placed on 11/21 by 1pm Central time will ship no later than 11/25
  • Orders that were placed on 11/21 after 1pm Central time through End of day will ship no later than 12/5
  • NORTHEAST
  • Orders that were placed on 11/21 by 2pm local time will ship no later than 11/25
  • Orders that were placed on 11/21 after 2pm local time through End of day will ship no later than 12/5
  • 11-25-08, 09:21 AM
    jaybittle
    Describe "placed". Does that mean when we clicked [Submit] and received the order confirmation, or when the order was received at the warehouse ?
  • 11-25-08, 09:27 AM
    scougarb
    Describe "placed". Does that mean when we clicked [Submit] and received the order confirmation, or when the order was received at the warehouse ?
    Sorry... should have stated that these estimates are for Direct Fulfillment orders only. So that means, telesales, in-store ordering, etc... I don't believe that includes online ordering. Anybody have a better answer?
  • 11-25-08, 09:30 AM
    scott621
    I would think when order is summited to the warehouse. I could be wrong. My thing about all this is why in the h377 did vzw not start taking preorders a month before they come out. That would only make sence. Then they would have known. But no now we have to sit and wait while they play with thiers. And if you tell me emplyoees can't get them then you know nothing I have seen it with my own two eyes. The little store where I live the girl their has hers and I am sure she got hers up and running before. they open or the night before
  • 11-25-08, 09:31 AM
    jaybittle
    Out of curiousity, why does online ordering <> direct fulfillment? What's the difference -- on the surface, both are processed out of a warehouse.
  • 11-25-08, 09:31 AM
    ClassaN0va
    Okay. Got off the phone with a rep in the shipping department.

-If you ordered by 2pm on 11/21 you will be shipped today.
    - They dont update the systems with tracking numbers until 3:30-4pm this afternoon
    -WILL be shipped today.

If you ordered Overnight, you should get it tomorrow (Wednesday)

Sicne FedEx doesnt ship thursday or Friday (holiday)... Worse case scenario is they will ship Saturday.
  • Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
    Page 1 of 8 123 ...