The December 15th date that was originally given by VZW has been changed to December 8th.

Just thought I would update everyone on the news

Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 7:59 PM
    To: ****
    Subject: Storm Shipping

Storm Shipping Storm Shipping Update! Great News! All orders placed on or after 11/22 will be shipped no later than 12/8!
    11-25-08 07:11 AM
    I would love to have my storm ship out before 12/15! I don't even have a blackberry yet, but I'm already addicted.
    11-25-08 08:00 AM
    Yep its official, thanks to our new friendly rep for the update!

(its official on the web site as well Enter your location )
    11-25-08 08:07 AM
    I ordered mine online just after midnight Saturday morning, November 22, with the NE2 discount. My credit card got charged the $199 that afternoon, and when I pull up my order status it says "your order has been processed, you should receive your order in 1-2 business days." But I haven't been sent a tracking number at all. I wonder if it will arrive this week.
    11-25-08 08:08 AM
    Well, I'll be in the store at 2pm this afternoon. If anyone wants to PM me their number I will try and locate a tracking number.

All the orders I shipped on the 21st after we ran out of store stock are set to deliver today or tomorrow.
    11-25-08 08:13 AM
    Alot of us saw that last night! I wonder how that will effect us Dec 5th guys?
    11-25-08 08:13 AM
    If you estimate was to be delivered by Dec 5th that will be earlier too. VZW gave out the latest possible dates.

Many customers I gave the Dec 5th date are going to recieve theirs today. (on the Fedex truck for delivery per Fedex.com)
    11-25-08 08:20 AM
    Verizon better stick to their word

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 08:21 AM
    I just checked my credit card and it was charged today for my phone. Does that mean that I should be getting it soon, or do they just charge the credit card as soon as they can?
    11-25-08 08:24 AM
    They charge when the order is processed by the warehouse. Therfore you should be able to get a Fedex tracking number now.
    11-25-08 08:29 AM
    I believe the card is usually charged right as it's being prepared for shiping. I could be wrong tho, that just my knowledge gathered from various places.
    11-25-08 08:29 AM
    I was charged on Friday to �y account, its tuesday, no tracking.

So don't believe that since you were charged you get the tracking

11-25-08 08:31 AM
    is the application number the same as an order number?
    11-25-08 08:31 AM
    I was charged on Friday to �y account, its tuesday, no tracking.

So don't believe that since you were charged you get the tracking

If you were charged on Friday you definetly should be able to get a tracking number now. The website has not been working consistently for the tracking number though. Either call 1800-922-0204 or pm me you number and I'll get the tracking info for you after 2pm.(when I get into the store)
    11-25-08 08:33 AM
    If you were charged on Friday you definetly should be able to get a tracking number now. The website has not been working consistently for the tracking number though. Either call 1800-922-0204 or pm me you number and I'll get the tracking info for you after 2pm.(when I get into the store)
    I ordered on Friday, was charged on Monday. I PM'd you with my order info, to see if you can find out any other information.

Thanks.
    11-25-08 08:55 AM
    I ordered mine at 9:37 Friday morning... And they are telling me that the phone may not ship until December 5th because of backorders...and they dont know how many phones are in the warehouse...

Lady said that the inventory was low, blah blah blah.. and now they are going against their word, saying that it may not ship until December 5th..

Even to the people who ordered BEFORE the 2pm deadline on Friday
    11-25-08 08:59 AM
    I just got the phone with vzw and they say that it will be no later than dec 5th. I would like to take your word for it. But I tried the link for the location serch. But for some reason starts to load and then shuts down. I am however doing this on bb do not have pc. As for giveing out info to someone that you do not know well that is dumb. They can change anything.
    11-25-08 09:06 AM
    Well, I'll be in the store at 2pm this afternoon. If anyone wants to PM me their number I will try and locate a tracking number.

All the orders I shipped on the 21st after we ran out of store stock are set to deliver today or tomorrow.
    I ordered mine at a VZW Corp store. Looking at my reciept I do not see an order number. What would you need to check my order? Thank you for the update!!!!!!
    11-25-08 09:07 AM
    I just got the phone with vzw and they say that it will be no later than dec 5th. I would like to take your word for it. But I tried the link for the location serch. But for some reason starts to load and then shuts down. I am however doing this on bb do not have pc. As for giveing out info to someone that you do not know well that is dumb. They can change anything.
    I agree whole heartidely. I'll deal with everything VIA my reps that I can call. Yet.. i REFUSE to wait until December 5th for my phone to even be SHIPPED out. I've been very patient thus far
    11-25-08 09:09 AM
    Estimated shipping times for Direct Fulfillment orders
    • WEST
    • Orders that were placed on 11/21 by 12pm local time will ship no later than 11/25
  21. Orders that were placed on 11/21 after 12pm local time through End of day will ship no later than 12/5
  • Orders that were placed on and after 11/22 will ship no later than 12/8
  • SOUTH & MIDWEST
  • Orders that were placed on 11/21 by 1pm Central time will ship no later than 11/25
  • Orders that were placed on 11/21 after 1pm Central time through End of day will ship no later than 12/5
  • NORTHEAST
  • Orders that were placed on 11/21 by 2pm local time will ship no later than 11/25
  • Orders that were placed on 11/21 after 2pm local time through End of day will ship no later than 12/5
  • Last edited by scougarb; 11-25-08 at 09:29 AM. Reason: added 'Direct Fulfillment' statement to top of post
    11-25-08 09:19 AM
    Like 0
    Describe "placed". Does that mean when we clicked [Submit] and received the order confirmation, or when the order was received at the warehouse ?
    11-25-08 09:21 AM
    Describe "placed". Does that mean when we clicked [Submit] and received the order confirmation, or when the order was received at the warehouse ?
    Sorry... should have stated that these estimates are for Direct Fulfillment orders only. So that means, telesales, in-store ordering, etc... I don't believe that includes online ordering. Anybody have a better answer?
    11-25-08 09:27 AM
    I would think when order is summited to the warehouse. I could be wrong. My thing about all this is why in the h377 did vzw not start taking preorders a month before they come out. That would only make sence. Then they would have known. But no now we have to sit and wait while they play with thiers. And if you tell me emplyoees can't get them then you know nothing I have seen it with my own two eyes. The little store where I live the girl their has hers and I am sure she got hers up and running before. they open or the night before
    11-25-08 09:30 AM
    Out of curiousity, why does online ordering <> direct fulfillment? What's the difference -- on the surface, both are processed out of a warehouse.
    11-25-08 09:31 AM
    Okay. Got off the phone with a rep in the shipping department.

-If you ordered by 2pm on 11/21 you will be shipped today.
    - They dont update the systems with tracking numbers until 3:30-4pm this afternoon
    -WILL be shipped today.

If you ordered Overnight, you should get it tomorrow (Wednesday)

Sicne FedEx doesnt ship thursday or Friday (holiday)... Worse case scenario is they will ship Saturday.
    11-25-08 09:31 AM
  • 200 123 ...
    LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD