So far, I am on my third blackberry storm.

Here is the conundrum:

I ordered my first blackberry storm through telesales, this it was shipped to me in the usual FedEx box. This phone had a clicking problem in one of the screen corners, and after a quick call to Verizon, they agreed to send me a replacement.

Replacement number two gets here, and it seems to be working fine. The box blackberry oem box to my original storm was damaged, so I took the label off the side, and put it on the box in which my replacement device came in. I put all of my original stuff into the box, put it in the replacement box with the replacement label, and shipped it out.

So now I have my original FedEx box, and my second replacement device.

The end and blackberry keys stopped working on my first replacement, so I called Verizon again, and they overnighted me another storm. This storm seems absolutely perfect, but here lies the problem:

Do I return my first replacement in the FedEx box that came with my third replacement, with that shipping label, or do I return it in my original box?
    As I understand, I place the receipt to my first replacement in when I ship that phone back, but which box do I put it in?
    12-19-08 01:18 PM
    this brings me back to high school math class word problems. i'd say send it in the 3rd box - didn't you say the first is damaged?
    12-19-08 03:30 PM
    i dont think it matters what you send it back in as long as it gets back to them...
    12-19-08 03:31 PM
    The box doesn't matter as long as you return the phone.
    12-19-08 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD