My screen slides side to side and the mgr. at a store indicated he thought it may be loose and I should have a Technician replace it. I've searched and I didn't see any posts on this subject, so I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem? If so, does anyone know if the 21009 build correct this issue as well.

I'm in the process of backing my up to return tomorrow.

/j
    12-28-08 10:01 PM
    Just to be honest, I think that almost ALL of the Storms have a screen that slightly moves. That is due to it being a gigantic button and I can understand why it has a little play. It doesnt effect my performance at all though. Dont be suprised if you recieve a replacement and it has the same issue. Not sure 100% though. Take it for what its worth. I have the same deal going on.
    12-28-08 10:11 PM
    Thanks -- It hasn't effected it today but I was worried about longer term issues. Also -- with a large gap on the sides if dust/what not would get in.
    12-28-08 10:14 PM
    Alot of people have had issues with dust getting in the gaps. Some say use compressed air, others say to blow it out. I dont have that happen with mine and I havent had a problem with that either. Do a search for it, because I cant answer this question thorougly. Welcome to CB!
    12-28-08 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD