I'm upgrading my SDHC media card to 16GB and want to give my 8GB card to a friend. I have the storm and she has a curve. Are the media cards formatted the same for these 2 devices and do they have the same file structure? I want to include some of pics, music, and videos when I give her the card.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
    02-07-09 09:24 AM
    They should be the same since, I have 2 8GB micro SHDC's, one for all video and the other for music, pictures and files. they work perfectly fine, reads it instantly.. all folders are there and such.
    02-07-09 10:30 AM
    I actually pit my media card into my wires lg dare and bought myself another one and they work fine.
    02-07-09 11:11 AM
    I had a card that I used with my LG Dare, put it in my Storm, and it worked fine without doing anything else.
    02-07-09 11:14 AM
    yes, the media card file structure is the same for the curve and storm. Around Christmas, I inserted my 8 GB micro sdhc into his storm and he was able to manage the card just fine. He was able to transfer my songs and ringtones off of the card and transfer his songs, ringtones and videos onto the memory card without a problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 11:21 AM
    Thanks everyone for your input. It sounds like my friend is in business then!
    02-07-09 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD