Just took my Storm out of my OtterBox case for the first time in the past month. I almost forgot how good this phone looks. I wish I could use this phone bare. But so far, the OtterBox has kept the dust out of my 2nd Storm. And for work I need the protection.
    03-10-09 07:29 AM
    You forgot the sexiness of the device! Don't let it eat dust! It will become ugly. xD
    03-10-09 07:31 AM
    I just want to keep this phone looking good. The OtterBox has done good so far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 07:38 AM
    Yeah that should do the trick
    03-10-09 07:51 AM
    only bad part is the ottorbox is quite ugly
    03-10-09 08:26 AM
    i share your pain... but protection>beauty
    03-10-09 08:50 AM
    otterbox protection was killing me people could not hear me on calls!
    03-10-09 09:37 AM
    Seidio makes a much sexier case...very good protection but not as bulky.
    03-10-09 09:44 AM
    otterbox protection was killing me people could not hear me on calls!

I haven't had any problems with call reception.

And of course today while I'm running around with my Storm naked, I drop it and got a scuff on the battery door. Pretty cheap fix, but still makes me mad.

03-10-09 11:22 AM
    I had my storm out of the otterbox this weekend as well. I had forgotten how small this phone really was.

But come monday morning, it went back into the case. There is no way I can walk around and baby this phone, and still get work done.
    03-10-09 11:25 AM
    I had my storm out of the otterbox this weekend as well. I had forgotten how small this phone really was.

But come monday morning, it went back into the case. There is no way I can walk around and baby this phone, and still get work done.

I work nights so for sure before I go in tonight it will be protected. I was just out running errands today and it slipped out of my hand.

03-10-09 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD