I just changed my iPhone for a STORM....and trying to use it in the best possible way...Here some questions to the people who are experienced STORM users and maybe can help me

1 - How can I change the wallpaper? I downloaded some wallpapers from this site but I can't find the way to change them or where they are stored

2 - Can I transfer music from iTunes to the STORM? If I can, how do I do it?

3 - Can the main menu be minimized in order to see the wallpaper covering all the screen?

Thanks in advance.....
    02-01-09 09:02 AM
    Press the BB menu button twice and select options. That'll let you select new wallpapers and change how many rows of icons for your screen (I have it set to 1 row)
    02-01-09 09:08 AM
    Press the BB menu button twice and select options. That'll let you select new wallpapers and change how many rows of icons for your screen (I have it set to 1 row)
    There's a bug with this though, once you do this, you'll have to pull your battery in order to access this menu again.

Not a huge deal as you shouldn't be changing your home screen/wallpaper every 10 minutes anyway
    02-01-09 09:10 AM
    i just sent ringtones to my cell and still havent received them. am i doing something wrong
    02-01-09 09:10 AM
    I just changed my iPhone for a STORM....and trying to use it in the best possible way...Here some questions to the people who are experienced STORM users and maybe can help me

1 - How can I change the wallpaper? I downloaded some wallpapers from this site but I can't find the way to change them or where they are stored

2 - Can I transfer music from iTunes to the STORM? If I can, how do I do it?

3 - Can the main menu be minimized in order to see the wallpaper covering all the screen?

Thanks in advance.....
    1. Kuroshio answered this one.

2. I just drag and drop straight out of iTunes. This maintains my album art, lyrics, etc... etc... I do believe there is software that can sync more easily but I've opted not to use it.

3. You can change your home screen options to 1 bar as Kuroshio mentioned which can allow you to see more of your wallpaper
    02-01-09 09:11 AM
    i just sent ringtones to my cell and still havent received them. am i doing something wrong
    How did you send them? You can just drag and drop them right into the ringtones folder on your media card.

Then go to Media. Then go to Ring Tones. Then highlight the one you desire, hit the BB key, and select as ring tone.
    02-01-09 09:12 AM
    Thanks ...In options....what submenu do I have to get ?
    Last edited by jegdle; 02-01-09 at 10:07 AM.
    02-01-09 09:59 AM
    1. Kuroshio answered this one.

2. I just drag and drop straight out of iTunes. This maintains my album art, lyrics, etc... etc... I do believe there is software that can sync more easily but I've opted not to use it.

3. You can change your home screen options to 1 bar as Kuroshio mentioned which can allow you to see more of your wallpaper
    I just send my music from iTunes tu the memory card using the Blackberry Media Sync but I can't find them in the Blackberry....How to access to play them?
    02-01-09 10:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD