I am setting certain ringtones for certain people on my Storm, but when I put it on vibrate mode, the people that I set individual ringtones for still ring out loud. This might be an old question in the forums but I wanted to see if this was a problem with other Storm users.
    04-04-09 09:48 PM
    I believe I saw a while back that this was a known bug. May have been fixed in newer OS versions, but haven't tried myself - I'm happy with the same ringtone for everybody.
    04-04-09 09:53 PM
    Yes it's a known bug I think it was fixed in one of the .8X versions. It's not present in 113 they best of the leaked versions. Get 113 and you won't have the problem anymore. There's a link for it in my sig
    04-04-09 09:59 PM
    If you don't want to update your OS, you can also create your own custom sound profile (setting everything to just vibrate), and make sure the volume option under your contacts' ringtones is set to "Active Profile". If you use your custom sound profile (instead of the vibrate option that came with the phone), it will override the bug.
    04-04-09 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD