Hello fellow Stormers,

Not sure if all berries have this feature but on my 8830, i was able to set how many times i wanted my notification beep/sound to alert me that i had a new message (vmail, e-mail, text, etc).

I was able to go into the sound profile, choose advanced, and then under each sound, choose how many times I wanted the alert to go off.

I can't find that on this contraption; anyone have any ideas?

Thank you!
    12-07-08 12:17 PM
    Hello fellow Stormers,

Not sure if all berries have this feature but on my 8830, i was able to set how many times i wanted my notification beep/sound to alert me that i had a new message (vmail, e-mail, text, etc).

I was able to go into the sound profile, choose advanced, and then under each sound, choose how many times I wanted the alert to go off.

I can't find that on this contraption; anyone have any ideas?

Thank you!
    I can not find either.
    12-07-08 02:29 PM
    yea I looked but seems to be no option for it. Stuck with one tone burst. I particularly like to set my SMS notification tone to twice. But cant with the storm, unless anyone else has an idea.
    12-07-08 06:49 PM
    Under.... SOUNDS.......scroll down to "Set Ringtones/Alerts" and select. From there you can select message alerts. However,,,,, I set mine all to silent for email aleerts and I am still getting alerts...go figure.
    12-08-08 07:45 PM
    You can do this directly from the home screen the same way you could on the 8830. While you cant edit the set profiles, you can choose to adjust the volume for phone, messages, etc... by scrolling to the first option after the last profile listed when either clicking the sound icon on the home screen or clicking it from pressing the bb menu key.
    12-08-08 10:15 PM
    You can do this directly from the home screen the same way you could on the 8830. While you cant edit the set profiles, you can choose to adjust the volume for phone, messages, etc... by scrolling to the first option after the last profile listed when either clicking the sound icon on the home screen or clicking it from pressing the bb menu key.
    What? Does this have anything to do with this thread? Not being a ****, just confused.
    12-08-08 10:20 PM
    Go Blue....Roosters post was totally relavent to the thread.
    12-09-08 07:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD