How do i do it?
    01-10-09 04:40 PM
    i dont think its possible
    01-10-09 04:43 PM
    It can't be done yet.
    01-10-09 04:43 PM
    Rotate your image and save it - then put it on your wallpaper...
    01-10-09 04:46 PM
    Rotate your image and save it - then put it on your wallpaper...
    i think hes talking about when you rotate your phone and instead of the blue screen (when its locked) he wants a pic. cant be done yet.
    01-10-09 04:55 PM
    i think hes talking about when you rotate your phone and instead of the blue screen (when its locked) he wants a pic. cant be done yet.
    Thats what I was hoping for.
    01-10-09 04:59 PM
    this would be a nice addition in the future
    01-10-09 05:07 PM
    click blackberry button then options
    click change wallpaper
    browse to selected picture and select
    click blackberry button and select rotate
    click blackberry button and select save as homepage image

close and save and voila a rotated image, you can rotate it upside down or 270 as well...

You can also zoom in and out, make it stretch to page, restore to actual size, whatever is needed... Storm rules
    Last edited by basictek; 01-10-09 at 05:54 PM.
    01-10-09 05:51 PM
    i was just able to change my wallpaper by rotating, zooming and moving one of my personal pictures stored on my storm but now I can't find that screen where i was able to do that. i can't find anywhere on the web with instructions on this except what was just mentioned here. although i don't have the option to 'change wallpaper' in the Options screen. any ideas?
    03-20-09 11:13 AM
    There is currently no way to have a landscape wallpaper when the phone is locked.
    03-20-09 11:31 AM
    my phone isn't locked. i'm not sure why i don't have the 'change wallpaper' option you suggested in your previous reply. bummer
    03-20-09 11:33 AM
    From what I've read, so far the landscape background can only be set by a theme.
    03-20-09 11:34 AM
    are you able to change the storm's theme without downloading anything? i only have the precision zen theme on my phone. i literally was just able to change the background image without starting in the Pictures folder. It was only using that method (which I now cannot recreate) that i was able to zoom, rotate, and move the picture before selecting it as my background. i just want to get back to the screen. argh!
    03-20-09 11:43 AM
    are you able to change the storm's theme without downloading anything? i only have the precision zen theme on my phone. i literally was just able to change the background image without starting in the Pictures folder. It was only using that method (which I now cannot recreate) that i was able to zoom, rotate, and move the picture before selecting it as my background. i just want to get back to the screen. argh!
    We're talking about the background image that appears when you lock the phone in landscape mode (blue gradient).

To get to the area you want, from the home screen with the icons taking up the entire screen, hit the BB button > Options > Change Wallpaper
    03-21-09 12:58 AM
    thank you! i had to remove my battery and replace it in order for that 'change wallpaper' option to appear but it did.
    03-21-09 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD