I swapped my Storm over on Wednesday and I have swapped my PIN over and re-activated my email accounts and Facebook application on my new Storm. Since then, my email push and Facebook notification has been extremely intermittent and unreliable.

Yesterday, I got 2 emails pushed to my BB out of a received 10. And the ones that I did received were about 9 hours late. Further, I had 5 emails today and they did not get pushed to my Storm until AFTER I read them on my PC. About half an hour after that, the five emails all showed up at the same time on my Storm showing unread.

My Facebook notifications have been intermittent our of 20 notifications, I have receieved about 7 of them...

So both my email and Facebook are obviously consolidated to the respective accounts but why are the notifications and pushes so delayed or do not even happen at all. It's most frustrating because this is now my third Storm. I have tried:

1. Reconcile now
    2. Resend Service Books via the Storm
    3. 30 second battery pull

Any help would be most appreciated.
    12-19-08 03:16 PM
    what email service are you using? have you checked your facebook notification settings?
    12-19-08 03:18 PM
    I'm using Hotmail. The thing is, on each of my other two Storms, by two email account email pushes have been instantaneous and I haven't altered my Facebook settings, but have checked them anyway and yes, nothing has changed. I haven't altered any settings on either my email or my Facebook but my notifications are becoming unreliable and intermittent...
    12-19-08 03:29 PM
    i'd try resending your service books and perhaps a battery pull
    12-19-08 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD