I liked the Storm, neat phone/features, but I've had 2 and still had problems. I'm going to wait until all the bugs are worked out before I get another one. I now have a Curve, which seems really nice so far.

I do have a brand new car charger, clear hard case and leather Blackberry carrying case for your belt for the Storm if anyone is interested in purchasing them. Just PM me and let me know. I just bought them a week before I sent my Storm back. I'll sell all 3 items for $45.
    05-07-09 09:56 PM
    And we care why? Granted, I must say I miss my Curve a bit, hopefully you find one that fits you better!

(lock this)
    Last edited by .MgB.; 05-07-09 at 11:04 PM.
    05-07-09 10:02 PM
    Try the curve its a great phone.
    05-07-09 10:04 PM
    Last I looked, this is Crackberry. Not Craigs List.
    05-07-09 10:05 PM
    if you want to sell something on here, go to the market place and sell it there. much better luck, since people are looking for stuff to buy
    05-07-09 10:17 PM
    Thanks! I'm new to Crackberry and am still learning. I didn't realize there was an area to post items to sell. I just don't need these now. I have a Blackberry Curve now, so I'll still be here learning more about the Curve and it's features. Thanks again!
    05-07-09 10:32 PM
    Thanks! I'm new to Crackberry and am still learning. I didn't realize there was an area to post items to sell. I just don't need these now. I have a Blackberry Curve now, so I'll still be here learning more about the Curve and it's features. Thanks again!
    Don't worry, we all make mistakes. Enjoy your Curve and its good that you remained in the family.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-09 10:57 PM

Be careful..if you say anything to dis the storm on this website you get jumped all over..its kind of fun to sit back and watch all the 2 year olds!
    05-07-09 11:28 PM
    Be careful..if you say anything to dis the storm on this website you get jumped all over..its kind of fun to sit back and watch all the 2 year olds!
    +1

(10char)
    05-07-09 11:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD