hello,I have the vzw storm 9530, and I need some help on sending an audio attachment via mms. When i go to send an audio attachment (wav) to someone mms it comes up with the play button, but will not play. you can hear the speaker sort of come on but nothin plays, if you rapidly hit the play /stop button- once in a while it will play but only half on the file. If you go ahead and send the file, the recieving party gets a blank message with no audio either. My wife has the storm also and hers does the same thing so I dont believe its the phone. You can however send the audio file bb messenger and it will play as long as its 15kb or less, there also is not a problem listening to the file via music folder. I just want to know if anyone else has this problem or is it our phones! ty
    ~ken
    03-20-09 11:56 PM
    i have only sent audio attachments that were mp3 players and they have all worked fine. i can listen to the attachment before i send it with the play button you described. although i haven't tried an wav file. sorry if i wasn't too much help.
    03-21-09 01:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD