Can you send pic messages to other cell phone users, or do you have to do the "attach to an email" thing with the storm?

one thing i HATED on my 8830 was the lack of a camera or ability to send or receive a picture message
    11-25-08 08:53 AM
    Yes you should have an option to send MMS...
    11-25-08 08:54 AM
    MMS is MMS no matter what phone you have unless it is VZW phone without a camera.....IE the 8830
    11-25-08 09:39 AM
    Can you send pic messages to other cell phone users, or do you have to do the "attach to an email" thing with the storm?....
    Of course you can! You have a Storm not an iPhone!
    11-25-08 09:40 AM
    The BB Storm 9530 with Telus does not have an MMS option available. Now using that phone, how do you send a picture or 1000 character message to another phone?

This is probably the crappiest feature on the Storm for regular phone users.

Cheers

btw... I used to sell cell phones so I know what MMS is and I used to have the Curve and Pearl back in the day.
    04-08-09 08:26 AM
    nevermind i get what youre saying... i didnt' see that you are on Telus also.
    04-08-09 08:25 PM
    Did you figure it out? or call Telus? Im not sure why they would disable this feature on the Storm, I send MMS all the time... did you choose "full menu" and still no option at all to send a picture message, hard to believe since this is a feature that the iPhone does NOT have at all, and the Storm was designed to have this feature..

???
    04-08-09 08:36 PM
    Did you figure it out? or call Telus? Im not sure why they would disable this feature on the Storm, I send MMS all the time... did you choose "full menu" and still no option at all to send a picture message, hard to believe since this is a feature that the iPhone does NOT have at all, and the Storm was designed to have this feature..

???
    Telus does not have the mms optioon because according to them "it is not compatible with their blackberry network" all normal phones have mms that have cameras but none of their blackberrys are mms enabled because of this reason and they see no fix for it coming in the future according to them....
    04-08-09 09:04 PM
    Wow Telus is a bunch of meat heads lately.. coming up with excuses for everything
    04-08-09 09:10 PM
    Depends on what provider your on....
    Verizon - Yes
    Telus - No
    Bell - Yes
    Any other GSM Network such as T-Mobile and AT&T - Varies, but typically yes.

Vodafone - Yes
    04-08-09 09:13 PM
    I've been having problems with my Storm 9530. When I send pictures it sends them upside down. Can someone help fix this?
    10-02-09 09:55 AM
    I've been having problems with my Storm 9530. When I send pictures it sends them upside down. Can someone help fix this?
    do you take them in the portrait view or landscape. I don't know if this is the problem, but i did a video and evidently when in landscape view or whatever it's called..... the side the buttons are on when you record... that's the side they have to be on to view or it's upside down... that's all i can tell you about it .... hope it helps.
    10-02-09 10:04 AM
    I got a BB storm 9530 and I get that attach to email thing too.
    11-17-09 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD