Went back to my 8830 and debating selling my refurb storm and using the money towards purchasing a Tour when it comes .. I am just stuck at the final decision.
    any suggestions?
    05-21-09 04:26 PM
    Went back to my 8830 and debating selling my refurb storm and using the money towards purchasing a Tour when it comes .. I am just stuck at the final decision.
    any suggestions?
    I am trying to decide as well. I think I am going to sell and buy Tour. Hope its the right decision.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 04:32 PM
    I think I'm probably going to do the same. That as if the Tour is as good as it seems and people still want a Storm ha
    05-21-09 04:34 PM
    Wouldn't it be wise to not buy the Tour immediately and wait for real world user reviews, comments, praises and complaints?
    05-21-09 04:38 PM
    I am stuck in my two year contract!!! what do you guys think will be retail for tour?
    05-21-09 04:38 PM
    I am stuck in my two year contract!!! what do you guys think will be retail for tour?
    I say ATLEAST $500 USD.
    05-21-09 05:16 PM
    If I were you, I would do all three.
    05-21-09 05:17 PM
    Sell the storm to pay for a psychiatrist to help u make decisions rather than some anonymous forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 05:44 PM
    If you haven't tried an updated OS, install the latest (.148) and give it a try before you decide. This phone is amazing once you get off of .75.

Grey
    05-21-09 05:50 PM
    get the Tour. Once the Tour comes out, I am buying it as soon as I can! I am done with the storm, can't stand the damn thing anymore
    05-21-09 06:07 PM
    get the Tour. Once the Tour comes out, I am buying it as soon as I can! I am done with the storm, can't stand the damn thing anymore
    a
    ha! im in the same boat almost... i feel like when i was playing around with Linux, every 2 days i was installing or uninstalling a new distribution... .

the updating and all this leaks and stuff really keeps you from actually enjoying and using the phone... i installed .148 and its looking good.. but the damage is done.
    05-21-09 06:45 PM
    what damage was done? if you enjoy the phone now, isnt that what matters?

if you're really even thinking about this though, id ditch the storm. No sense keeping something youre having doubts about.
    05-21-09 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD