Does anyone know if you can buy Seido Innocase's at any retail stores or is it only on-line?
    01-09-09 11:21 AM
    While he surfs the internet all day.....at work supporting his family.
    What can I say, its boring and slow at work.
    01-09-09 12:42 PM
    Does anyone know if you can buy Seido Innocase's at any retail stores or is it only on-line?
    The same question by you was answered on a different Seidio Innocase thread...

Currently, for the Storm, its online only. Verizon carried Seidio cases for the Curve. No word if and when the Storm would be available.
    01-09-09 12:44 PM
    My case has gaps that I can see the phone through. I guess you might call it loose. Either way, I'm sure any type of drop and this thing will crack open like an egg.
    Just asking, but did you press all the edges firmly, until you heard it click closed, when you installed the case?

Mine seals completely. There are no gaps at all. In fact, if you didn't know it, and weren't looking for the seams, you'd think it was a one-piece case!
    01-10-09 07:43 AM
    Update ...

I left the phone, with the Innocase, in the holster all night. Holstering the phone puts it into sleep mode. Well, the thing will not wake up today.

I've heard of over-sleeping, but this is ridiculous! I tried a battery pull, the on/off button; nothing works. What's the deal with that?
    I left the phone out of the holster last night, and the charge is (about) the same as it was when I went to sleep. I must have had a memory leak, which caused a drain, from an application that I wasn't aware of. Tonight I'll leave it in the holster again, but I doubt that could cause any problems with the battery.

I also noticed some other issues after attaching the Innocase I. In Viigo I couldn't retrieve new data; the app seemed to hang. I also got a Java error in the YouTube app. I wouldn't think a case could have anything to do with either of these issues, but they're things that never happened before; so it's got to be a coincidence.
    There was just some kind of wierdness going on the other night. All apps are functioning properly now, so there's no way the case could mess with an app (note: I didn't think there was; I just wanted to be certain it was a coincidence, or an anomaly).
    01-10-09 07:48 AM
    [QUOTE=1magine;1372255]
    Is anyone having a little annoying problem with the innocase I. Mine doesn't seem to have 100% snug fit around the screen. Theres once section of the case where its a little loose, loose enough that whenever I hold my phone, it like clicks in that area and moves a little.

Anyone having same problem?[/QUOTAs per my previous post - exactly same issue.

As to some of you who insist on unrelated or rude comments, that is telling the OP to hush or get a life, - clearly you are very unhappy, and for that I am truly sorry, but the place to vent is not these forums. If you can not help, or be constructive - you do not belong here.
    Minor nit: be careful with the QUOTE brackets in your responses. It makes your posts hard to read when I'm not sure what's a quote and what's part of the response.

Thanks!
    01-10-09 07:50 AM
    My Innocase Surface Combo (Innocase I with holster) arrived yesterday. I was very impressed with the fit. There is no "rattling" with mine, and it looks great and feels good too.

However...

I left the phone, with the Innocase, in the holster all night. Holstering the phone puts it into sleep mode. Well, the thing will not wake up today.

I've heard of over-sleeping, but this is ridiculous! I tried a battery pull, the on/off button; nothing works. What's the deal with that?

I also noticed some other issues after attaching the Innocase I. In Virgo I couldn't retrieve new data; the app seemed to hang. I also got a Java error in the YouTube app. I wouldn't think a case could have anything to do with either of these issues, but they're things that never happened before; so it's got to be a coincidence.
    Can't help you with the "over-sleeping" part but with the Innocase I had with my Samsung I lost at least 1 if not 2 bars of reception. If your in a fringe reception area maybe the case is making the difference.
    01-10-09 08:04 AM
    Geo, That's exactly where mine is loose...It's so loose that u can like move it around and it makes a cracking like noise. Fairly annoying.
    My case was perfect (tight fit all around) when I first installed it. The first time I removed it using the top side of the volume button opening and then reinstalled it it is loose around the USB opening as well. It doesn't make a cracking noise but that side is definitely loose (spongy feel) if you hold it in portrait mode.
    I normally use quickpull to reset so I have only had the case off twice, it did not get worse after the second time.
    I think the top isn't strong enough on the sides so as soon as the clip by the volume control was released that side deformed or stretched since the case is slightly twisted. I went the rest of the way around the case and released all the clips before lifting it so it's not like it was pulled off.
    01-22-09 02:50 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD