Is anyone having a little annoying problem with the innocase I. Mine doesn't seem to have 100% snug fit around the screen. Theres once section of the case where its a little loose, loose enough that whenever I hold my phone, it like clicks in that area and moves a little.

Anyone having same problem?
    01-07-09 12:23 AM
    Anyone????
    01-07-09 06:47 AM
    No.

BTW, you do know that people sleep and have a life instead of on the computer answering threads. Hence, no one answered until now.
    01-07-09 07:48 AM
    Relax Kid...People are starving around the world and your complaining on these forums...Go live life would ya!
    01-07-09 07:20 PM
    Relax Kid...People are starving around the world and your complaining on these forums...Go live life would ya!
    HAHAHA..kid. Funny. I do have a life. Thats why I nor anyone else didnt respond until 7-8 hours later.

You could also be a bit more descriptive as to where exactly its loose, clicks and moves. As stated, I dont have any problems. I however did cover the opening with a clear plastic to help prevent dust.
    01-07-09 07:28 PM
    people that dont own the case shouldnt respond imo
    01-07-09 07:32 PM
    people that dont own the case shouldnt respond imo
    Lucky for you, I own the case. Hush.
    01-07-09 07:37 PM
    My Innocase I and holster shipped Monday, so I expect it any day. I'll let you know how well the fit is as soon as I get it.

I would think it would fit quite snugly. The YouTube video showing the Innocase/iPhone showed a very snug fit. Maybe you got a bad one? Look for Sediosedio in this forum and ask him; or just contact Sedio. They seem to be very customer focused, so they would probably replace it if there's a problem with the product.
    01-07-09 08:08 PM
    Is anyone having a little annoying problem with the innocase I. Mine doesn't seem to have 100% snug fit around the screen. Theres once section of the case where its a little loose, loose enough that whenever I hold my phone, it like clicks in that area and moves a little.

Mine fits very well. It is very snug and does not move.
    01-07-09 08:12 PM
    Received mine today and am VERY happy. Tried the "II" and it made my phone freeze, no clicking.
    No problem with the "I" though, and it is easy to take apart. fits in the holster great.
    01-07-09 09:05 PM
    I received my II and holster combo on Monday. Yesterday and today I've had two or three phone freezes and media card inserted errors. I haven't had these since two or three days after installing .85 and allowing it to stabilize. I'm hoping the case doesn't have anything to do with this..
    01-07-09 09:07 PM
    Curious to know how the II is making the phone freeze or causing clicking problems.
    01-07-09 09:14 PM
    Curious to know how the II is making the phone freeze or causing clicking problems.
    I can't pin this down either, but I am curious. I wasn't having any problems and then installed the II on Monday. Since then, three random reboots and freezes along with the media card inserted error. I hope it's not the case cause it wasn't cheap. I'll be sending it back if it continues over the next few days.
    01-07-09 09:20 PM
    I can't pin this down either, but I am curious. I wasn't having any problems and then installed the II on Monday. Since then, three random reboots and freezes along with the media card inserted error. I hope it's not the case cause it wasn't cheap. I'll be sending it back if it continues over the next few days.
    Is it a really tight fit or something that causes the battery door to push up? I dont think it touches the screen itself.
    01-07-09 09:32 PM

ItalianBerry --

I just received my Innocase I today and noticed that it was a little loose on the left side of the case right next to where the USB connection is..how about yours?

Also, does anyone else with this case figure out a good and safe way to remove the case? I tried today and was afraid I was going to break the clips on it...
    01-07-09 10:54 PM
    ItalianBerry --

I just received my Innocase I today and noticed that it was a little loose on the left side of the case right next to where the USB connection is..how about yours?

Geo, That's exactly where mine is loose...It's so loose that u can like move it around and it makes a cracking like noise. Fairly annoying.
    01-07-09 10:57 PM
    ItalianBerry --

Also, does anyone else with this case figure out a good and safe way to remove the case? I tried today and was afraid I was going to break the clips on it...
    I felt the same. I just pull from any of the openings
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

01-07-09 11:32 PM
    Contact seidio. They seem to have good customer service

01-07-09 11:33 PM
    My Innocase Surface Combo (Innocase I with holster) arrived yesterday. I was very impressed with the fit. There is no "rattling" with mine, and it looks great and feels good too.

However...

I left the phone, with the Innocase, in the holster all night. Holstering the phone puts it into sleep mode. Well, the thing will not wake up today.

I've heard of over-sleeping, but this is ridiculous! I tried a battery pull, the on/off button; nothing works. What's the deal with that?

I also noticed some other issues after attaching the Innocase I. In Viigo I couldn't retrieve new data; the app seemed to hang. I also got a Java error in the YouTube app. I wouldn't think a case could have anything to do with either of these issues, but they're things that never happened before; so it's got to be a coincidence.
    01-09-09 10:14 AM
    My case has gaps that I can see the phone through. I guess you might call it loose. Either way, I'm sure any type of drop and this thing will crack open like an egg.
    01-09-09 10:20 AM
    [QUOTE=ItalianBerry;1352625]Is anyone having a little annoying problem with the innocase I. Mine doesn't seem to have 100% snug fit around the screen. Theres once section of the case where its a little loose, loose enough that whenever I hold my phone, it like clicks in that area and moves a little.

Anyone having same problem?[/QUOTAs per my previous post - exactly same issue.

As to some of you who insist on unrelated or rude comments, that is telling the OP to hush or get a life, - clearly you are very unhappy, and for that I am truly sorry, but the place to vent is not these forums. If you can not help, or be constructive - you do not belong here.
    01-09-09 10:24 AM
    [QUOTE=1magine;1372255]

Anyone having same problem?[/QUOTAs per my previous post - exactly same issue.

As to some of you who insist on unrelated or rude comments, that is telling the OP to hush or get a life, - clearly you are very unhappy, and for that I am truly sorry, but the place to vent is not these forums. If you can not help, or be constructive - you do not belong here.
    BOOO HOOO HOOO

First off, no one told OP to hush or get a life. A simple statement that other people arent on the boards 24/7 to answer everyones questions or complaints. Looking at the timestamps from my end (EST), he posted at around 1:30am. Second post was 7:50am. Me personally, I'm sleeping as I have a job to go to..the type that pays me so I can support a family. Others are probably getting ready for work or people in the West Coast are still sleeping. Secondly, his question was answered.
    Last edited by y2bandit; 01-09-09 at 10:32 AM.
    01-09-09 10:28 AM
    A simple statement that other people arent on the boards 24/7 to answer everyones questions or complaints.
    Actually there are people on the boards that late, actaully 24/7.

"Looking at the timestamps from my end (EST), he posted at around 1:30am. Second post was 7:50am."

Did you note how many views there were. Maybe 30 people viewed and just wanted some kind of POSITIVE FEEDBACK.

"Me personally, I'm sleeping as I have a job to go to..the type that pays me so I can support a family. Others are probably getting ready for work or people in the West Coast are still sleeping."

Ya no one has jobs, no one works night shifts, no one has days/nites off. We all slave with no time.
    01-09-09 11:16 AM
    [QUOTE=y2bandit;1372278]
    BOOO HOOO HOOO

First off, no one told OP to hush or get a life. A simple statement that other people arent on the boards 24/7 to answer everyones questions or complaints. Looking at the timestamps from my end (EST), he posted at around 1:30am. Second post was 7:50am. Me personally, I'm sleeping as I have a job to go to..the type that pays me so I can support a family. Others are probably getting ready for work or people in the West Coast are still sleeping. Secondly, his question was answered.
    Wow - you are really miserable. I'm sorry and do hope your life gets better.

Oh - for those of you that can't seem to see beyond their own misery - -[QUOTE=ItalianBerry;1359094]Relax Kid...People are starving around the world and your complaining on these forums...Go live life would ya!

Lucky for you, I own the case. Hush.
    Last edited by 1magine; 01-09-09 at 11:22 AM.
    01-09-09 11:18 AM
    [QUOTE=y2bandit;1372278]
    I'm sleeping as I have a job to go to..the type that pays me so I can support a family.
    While he surfs the internet all day.....at work supporting his family.
    01-09-09 11:21 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD