** BEFORE ANYONE GIVES ME **** FOR NOT SEARCHING, I DID! I PROMISE**

Help please, didnt know where to write this, but anyways, I did a wipe tonight because i was sick of my phones (storm on 4.7.0.148) memory starting at 25, and within 10 minutes of only net browsing and facebooking it is down to about 17. Anyways...

So I wiped for the first time ever, I did a back up, and I did a 3rd party back up as well.. I cant for the life of me get my phone contacts back, and I really hope Ii did not lose them.

Im sure it helps to know that I moved to 5.0.0.230, and when I open app loader to load the alx file, it says "this application is not compatable with your device and cannot be loaded".

Ive changed OS's plenty of times so im figuring this is only cause I went from 4 to 5. Can anyone help me get my contacts back, asap!? Thanks!
    10-07-09 12:38 AM
    So you cannot load your backup file you created with Desktop Manger using DM either?
    10-07-09 12:40 AM
    My bad for freakin, I was loading the wrong stinkin backup file, sorry guys
    10-07-09 12:56 AM
    Its allllll good. Glad ou didn't lose your contacts. Thanks for the laugh
    10-07-09 12:57 AM
    lol you got it, made me laugh too, there was the loaderbakup file and then the backup file.. i never noticed the later of the 2 which when i did, lol, amazingly my contacts were there!
    10-07-09 01:06 AM
    Aww, Glad To Hear You Got Your Contact's Back! It Would Have Been A Shame To Have Lost Them All.
    10-07-09 01:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD