So, I recieved a new storm bc my camera wouldn't work... took the phone in said the camera didn't work and they just gave me a new one... might be refurb i dont know, it came out of a brown box... anyway, like i have had before, my phone doesn't like restoring my 3rd party apps. just says nothing is different, even though none of the apps in the folder are on the phone. Anywho, i had an app on my phone that I found on the free software app update thing on the CB page, but now i can't find it. In my backup file it says "screenlock" and when the app is in use, it locks the screen and all you do is click the back button (dont know about the others that all i used), but now i can't find it on CB or google. Anyone help me out? Thanks
    06-20-09 04:03 PM
    Do you mean StormLock?
    06-20-09 04:41 PM
    yes.... savior!
    Thank you!
    06-20-09 08:01 PM
    Well, I don't know about savior- but I am glad to help I'm glad it was the right app!
    06-20-09 08:16 PM
    If you were looking for the free app that does the same thing, then you were right the first time when you said screenlock.

ScreenLock

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-09 08:29 PM
    actually... ArmaK that was the one i was looking for!! Thanks.... good thing i looked here again! Thanks for the other post though princess!
    06-23-09 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD