I don't know how it happened...I think it was from my jeans or something. There is a small scratch on my screen in the lower corner by the call end button.

Its a long scratch but so shallow that you can only feel it maybe 10% of the time but it still has that annoying rainbow look on white screens when browsing the internet or looking at messages.

I have used pledge/brasso before on screens and phones but I'm warying of using it on a touch screen.

Anyone successfully gotten rid of scratches on their storm screen???

Oh and before the kiddies come in here and troll/flame...there was a screen protector on it from Verizon that I bought when I got the phone but it was so ****ty that it came off in my pocket that morning bfore the scratch.
    02-17-09 04:03 PM
    You might want to check real close again. I also removed the thin protector that came with the Storm. But later I found that there was another good protector under that one that came with the phone. Use a toothpick and pick around the edges and see for sure. You might luck out. One other member here found the same thing.
    02-17-09 04:09 PM
    These screens have some sort of scratch-resistant glass on the front of them.. Hopefully it's just the protective film.
    02-17-09 04:12 PM
    And if that's the case, i'm sure you can warranty the phone out and get a new one.
    02-17-09 04:13 PM
    I took off 2 layers when I got the phone so its not that...although i did double check

Id rather not warranty the phone for a simplescratch if its easily removed with some application and a little work
    02-17-09 04:16 PM
    Just checked with verizon and my extended warranty allows me to walk into the store and exchange it for a new one right there...no bs with shipping and such so I will just do that

Who knows maybe the scratch was there from the begining

Thanks for all the help
    02-17-09 04:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD