Does anyone know of any screen protectors that dont leave smudges? Im not even sure if such a thing exists, but I think I saw one for the Iphone a while back.

I currently have the protectors sold at the vzw store but thats a no go.
    11-25-08 03:15 PM
    Ghost Armor > BlackBerry - Blackberry Storm - Ghost Armor It's got a top layer that is anti-smudge, helps reduce the oils from your hands getting in the screen.
    11-25-08 03:28 PM
    My friend has one that has a matt finish and it does not seem to leave any smudges.
    11-25-08 03:28 PM
    Does anyone know of any screen protectors that dont leave smudges? Im not even sure if such a thing exists, but I think I saw one for the Iphone a while back.

I currently have the protectors sold at the vzw store but thats a no go.
    Those are pretty bad. Try Invisible Shield or Ghost Armor. I have IS on mines and while it does smudge, it's quite reduced with these protectors. I noticed it right away, and easier to clean.
    11-25-08 03:29 PM
    Ghost Armor > BlackBerry - Blackberry Storm - Ghost Armor It's got a top layer that is anti-smudge, helps reduce the oils from your hands getting in the screen.
    Here's IS. They're both made of the same material. LINK
    11-25-08 03:32 PM
    Here's IS. They're both made of the same material. LINK
    If they're made of the same material then why does GA look flat while IS has the orange peel look? I bought an IS but am thinking of returning for GA.
    11-25-08 03:48 PM
    Ok i didnt know that GA and IS are smudge proof. Ive actually heard of both and heard good things about both. I remember reading on a forum elsewhere that you use some kid of water with both and it can get in the gap if not extra careful.

Anyone have problems with this? or know of another preotector that doesnt require the use of liquids and is smudge proof?
    11-25-08 04:01 PM
    If they're made of the same material then why does GA look flat while IS has the orange peel look? I bought an IS but am thinking of returning for GA.
    I agree. Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 04:03 PM
    My IS is flat. If you look up the patent that they both use, they are the same.
    11-25-08 04:03 PM
    They are NOT the same, and IS does get smudges. GA is more of a plastic and is smother with no orange peel
    11-25-08 04:17 PM
    Not Touching The Screen Helps Not Leaving Fingerprints.... Oh I Forgot Its A Touch Screen!!!!!!
    11-25-08 04:35 PM
    Not Touching The Screen Helps Not Leaving Fingerprints.... Oh I Forgot Its A Touch Screen!!!!!!
    Thanks. Ill try that. You should try to leave posts that are a bit more productive. what do you think?

Since GA reduces smudges from fingerprints I think I will go ahead and get that, but did anyone have a problem with water getting in the gap?
    11-25-08 05:04 PM
    Yeah its a big battle between GA and IS. I think i may go with GA since many people are mentioning a "orange peel" look with IS....Well how do that look by the way? Any pics for the orange peel?

I do like that IS seems very very scratch proof
    11-25-08 06:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD