my son took the one it came with off and I already have a scratch!!!
    Within 24 hours!! Crazy...anyhow, which one is recommended for
    the Storm??
    02-27-09 04:47 PM
    I thought it was only me, I have I scratch in less than 24hrs also. I also need info on screen protector
    02-27-09 05:04 PM
    Same here.. I bought some from the crackberry store and I don't like them.. I think there too thick? They make the picture look a lil dull and grainy, almost like there's a bit of water underneath it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 05:19 PM
    Verizon carries the protectors for the storm. 3 for $9.99
    02-27-09 05:19 PM
    I bought one at the Verizon store. They put it on for me and it works good.
    02-27-09 05:23 PM
    At 3 for $10, the Verizon screen savers are pretty hard to beat.

02-27-09 05:32 PM
    I always use the anti-glare screen protectors and they work really well. My favorite part about them is that I rarely have to clean them because they resist fingerprinting very well! They do slightly change the picture quality, but it is definitely worth it because I think fingerprints and smudges degrade the quality even more.
    02-27-09 05:34 PM
    Get one from Best Skins Ever, even if you don't want to apply the panels to the full body, you can't beat the protection that these give you.
    02-27-09 05:35 PM
    Verizon's are not bad. But personally I like PhantomSkinz. I had the full body kit and it was great. Also put just the screen protector on my mother's Dare. Great quality and great CS.

02-27-09 05:36 PM
    I have a mirrored screen protector... gives the phone a totally different look but the fingerprints and smudges after using the phone for a while drives me nuts... i'm constantly cleaning it ...
    02-27-09 05:54 PM
    Get the ones from Verizon.
    02-27-09 05:54 PM
    Seido Ultimate Screen Guard.
    02-27-09 06:38 PM
    i recommend phantomskinz
    although i havnt had any experience with the other brands
    i can tell you that phantomskinz does not have the yellow, gooey color and texture on the skin.
    it's a bit glossy and it's clear.. cant even notice that my phone has a skin on unless you touch it.
    03-03-09 11:54 AM
    That sucks...I keep mine in my pocket, sometimes with my keys, and I have yet to get a scratch. I've had it since a week after it came out.
    03-03-09 12:05 PM
    Are you sure you took the full screen shipping protection off and not just that lil half screen nonsense?? It is really hard to tell that the shipping film is even on there until you start seeing scratches, which are on the film, NOT the screen itself. I pulled my shipping film off after a few weeks and have NO scratches on my unprotected screen. I am not easy on my phones either.....
    03-03-09 12:09 PM
    i have just the zagg invisishield screen protector and i'm really pleased.
    03-03-09 12:11 PM
    I have the VZ protectors. They work well, but they do smudge very easily..
    03-03-09 12:12 PM
    Yea. I heard you can take knife to them. Make its not the film that got scrached.

03-03-09 12:16 PM
    Okay, so this is going to sound ********. I put a screen protector a while back on my Storm after removing hte original. And now I am trying to remove it and I swear I cannot see it at all, no edges nothing, been trying for an hour.

My family is convinced there is NOTHING on there but I am certain I put it on because without it, the screen feels different and looks different with slight white lcd dots.

can someone help me take this off? I have tried tape, toothpick, nails, adhesive and I swear I cannot see it though but I know I put it on!

Plese tell me I am not insane!
    03-05-09 01:43 AM
    I use the ones from Verizon. Actually I have not taken the one off that comes stock with the phone.

03-05-09 01:50 AM
    The ZAGG Shield works awesome. It comes with a full phone cover, but makes the phone look tacky when you put the whole kit on. I only used the screen portion and it works great. It smudges less than others. The only thing is it takes a while to get used to the rubbery feeling while sliding your fingers over the screen. You get used to it.
    03-05-09 02:29 AM
    oh lol this is good
    03-05-09 02:31 AM
    My factory one pulled off with that half one that was stuck on the lower half of the screen
    03-05-09 03:29 AM
    i just used the screen protector they sell at the verizon booth
    03-05-09 03:31 AM
    I use the screen protector that verizon sells
    03-05-09 07:38 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD