I'm planning to get a 9530 on friday and I need a screen protector for it. I swear by the screen protector I got from Bodyguardz for my 8830 since I don't use a case and like to just keep it in my pocket with my keys and whatever else. Although the edges do start to peel after 6 months or so I have no problems replacing it once in a while and I've never had any kind of scratching.

Anyways I absolutely need to have a screen protector on hand when I get my 9530 so I don't end up with a scratched screen. Bodyguardz has nothing for the 9530 so far but I found a couple threads recommending different brands like Best Skins Ever, Invisible Shield, and Ghost Armor. Of the 3 only Invisible Shield is actually shipping it and it says allow 2 to 3 days for it to leave the warehouse. I need something I can order now with next day or 2 day shipping so I'll have it in hand on Friday...or a store that might carry something like this. Any suggestions?
    11-18-08 10:29 PM
    I ordered by GA full body kit but it won't be here until after the Storm arrives. I am planning on getting the 3-pack of screen protectors at the VZW store when I pick up the Storm for the interim.
    11-18-08 10:33 PM
    http: //estore.vzwshop.com/storm/ (remove the space I put, can't post links yet)

Looks like verizon will have one in the store for it. I might pick up that one when I get my storm and then order one online depending on if the verizon one is just screen or full body
    11-18-08 10:35 PM
    I bought a pack of 3 from the VZW store for $8 so I wouldn't scratch it on the first day. I am expecting them to SUCK and will likely later get a BSE. But who knows, maybe I'll be surprised.
    11-18-08 10:39 PM
    Didn't I read somewhere, or see in one of the "unboxing" videos, that a pack of three screen protectors was included?
    11-18-08 10:43 PM
    Thanks for the quick responses. It's good to know VZW will be offering something that I can use at least temporarily.
    11-18-08 10:51 PM
    Sorry. Forget my earlier post. Apparently not included. A package of three is shown as an accessory on the Verizon website for the Storm. No prices shown for them or the cradle, leather holster, plastic holster, etc.
    11-18-08 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD