so i just put in a new screen protector on my storm (or actually the vzw guy did).

and i noticed one (long) piece of lint under the screen protector, and I REALLY want to unpeel it and take it out. but last time i unpeeled and peeled my screen protector, it ended up with massive amounts of tiny air bubbles and lint, and the more i tried to fix it the worse it got which eventually ended in me buying a new screen protector at retail because it was botherine me so much.

is there a way unpeel and applying the screen protector w/out messing it all up?? or once its unpeeled.. i have to use a new one?
    03-05-09 09:36 AM
    Hello!

I've had the same thing happen to me with the verizon screen protectors and I've always ended up with bubbles as well. I'm not a big fan of their protectors and decided to go with something else.

I ordered from clarivue and put one of their protectors on about 4 days ago. LOVE IT.

And right after I did it, I noticed one of my cats hairs was trapped under it so I held my breath, removed it , removed the cat hair and ended up with a small bubble. Anyways, they claim any bubbles will work themselves out within 24 hrs and by the next day the bubble was gone!!

I'd highly recommend these to anyone. I believe it was 10 bucks for a 2 pack. I believe that I read you can wash them off and reuse them, but don't quote me on that.
    03-05-09 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD