Can anyone tell me which full body protector has been working the best? (eg. invisishied) I"m getting my storm this week...and want to go ahead and have a protector for it! Thanks!! Any other accessories you would recommend would be appreciated as well. take care
    02-27-09 07:14 AM
    invisisheild is good hope you dont have shaky hands but it is good...i had it but didnt like how it felt on the call and end buttons so i took it off and just have a mirror screen protector...
    02-27-09 07:57 AM
    The screen itself is virtually unscratchable (yes, I know, that's not really a word). I had invested in the protectors that they have at the VZW store, and within a day had removed it from my device. It altered the appearance of the screen too much for my tastes.

With regard to a case, I had picked up one of the simple rubber sleeves that they have a Best Buy (don't recall the manufacturer). It too lasted only a day, as every time I went to get it out it would grab and pull my pocket half way out of my pants.

Some may argue that it was a pants vs. a case issue, but I refuse to alter my wardrobe to suit my Blackberry.
    02-27-09 08:32 AM
    The Storm comes with a screen protector installed out of the box. Don't take it off.

If you do, Invisashield's replacement, while pricy at 20 bucks, is a decent replacement. It is very easy to apply if you follow the instructions. It is very similar to applying window tint. You wet the shield down, slide it into place, squeegee it down and let it sit for several hours.
    02-27-09 08:39 AM
    Thanks everyone! Does anyone have any alternate suggestions from the pricey protection? For some reason, I thought I remembered seeing one for around $5 that did the same thing. thanks again
    02-27-09 10:37 AM
    I had Invisisheild put on my new 8900 today at the local mall. 35 bucks for the whole device with a lifetime replacement for 3 bucks. It's worth it,I tried to scratch it and can't, don't bargain shop for tattoo's, handguns, or protection for you're blackberry!
    02-28-09 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD