Question. I charge my storm every night and use it as an alarm clock. When I woke up this morning to press the snooze button on the storm, the entire screen had shifted (a software thing, not the actual screen shifting). So trying to click the snooze "button" was a little challenging.

Then when I tried to check my email and sms messages this morning, the entire screen had shifted 1 px to the right. And the right hand px is pushed over to the left side.

Now, I was able to fix this (I think) by a battery pull, but anyone know why this might have happened?!?

I am using os version .109.
    04-03-09 08:35 AM
    This is honestly the first I have ever read about it, and that never happens on Crackberry! lol. Hopefully it won't come back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 08:36 AM
    This actually happen to me about twice, but far worse. My screen shifted as much as 1/4 of the screen. This happen when I rotated from landscape to portrait or vice versa too fast. It was impossible to click the buttons on screen, so I a battery pull fixed the issue. This happen when I had .109 installed as well. I have .113 now and the phone is nearly perfect now. Not a single problem or reboot for the past week.
    04-03-09 09:10 AM
    Not saying you're phone isn't having an issue, but I don't think you would have much problem with a 1 pixel shift. 10 or 20 perhaps, but shifting the screen 1/360th isn't alot.
    04-03-09 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD